Thank you all for a great trip!

ThreeMountains

Mouseketeer
I’m sitting here at La Brea Bakery enjoying breakfast and coffee with a couple hours before I head to the airport to fly home. As I soak in the last of the Disney atmosphere, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has responded to my questions over the past months (and others’ questions, as I’ve also done a lot of reading through other threads to gather info).

A18002DC-5455-48BC-9CCA-54E382CE4FC4.jpeg

It’s been a fun and highly successful trip for me, my brother, and his wife staying at Disneyland Hotel. They’re in the parks today and leave tomorrow, while I’m leaving today. We really couldn’t have asked for a better trip. Minus Pirates and Toon Town being down, we did everything we wanted - in most cases multiple times over - and capped off my trip last night with a full Electric Light Parade viewing, something I haven’t seen since I was a little kid at WDW. Talk about nostalgia!

So thank you to everyone and I hope you all have wonderful trips in your future. I know that after this experience, I’ve been convinced to bring my wife and two little kids here instead of just WDW when we can make it work.

2C3C3BDD-A4F0-4E4B-B492-043678CCBD50.jpeg

Not sure when I’ll have time, but I intend to post a detailed, picture-filled trip report soon, so keep an eye out!

I’m sitting here at La Brea Bakery enjoying breakfast and coffee with a couple hours before I head to the airport to fly home. As I soak in the last of the Disney atmosphere, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has responded to my questions over the past months (and others’ questions, as I’ve also done a lot of reading through other threads to gather info).

View attachment 674916

It’s been a fun and highly successful trip for me, my brother, and his wife staying at Disneyland Hotel. They’re in the parks today and leave tomorrow, while I’m leaving today. We really couldn’t have asked for a better trip. Minus Pirates and Toon Town being down, we did everything we wanted - in most cases multiple times over - and capped off my trip last night with a full Electric Light Parade viewing, something I haven’t seen since I was a little kid at WDW. Talk about nostalgia!

So thank you to everyone and I hope you all have wonderful trips in your future. I know that after this experience, I’ve been convinced to bring my wife and two little kids here instead of just WDW when we can make it work.

View attachment 674919

Not sure when I’ll have time, but I intend to post a detailed, picture-filled trip report soon, so keep an eye out!
Sounds like a great time. Does La Brea have very many large tables? I'm having a hard time getting a reservation for for 5 later this summer.

Sounds like a great time. Does La Brea have very many large tables? I'm having a hard time getting a reservation for for 5 later this summer.
Here you go. Most tables are four tops with the possibility of adding an extra seat, maybe. Maybe not if it’s crowded and busy. These photos show basically the whole restaurant. Not a huge place.

Attachments

• 72BF048C-5E81-40D1-8B22-9247F67CD0F8.jpeg
    72BF048C-5E81-40D1-8B22-9247F67CD0F8.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 11
  • E406AE7A-6955-4EE3-ABFF-8AA85059DAE4.jpeg
    E406AE7A-6955-4EE3-ABFF-8AA85059DAE4.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 9DAAFA00-4F34-4A14-AEF1-2A1EDEF5972D.jpeg
    9DAAFA00-4F34-4A14-AEF1-2A1EDEF5972D.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 12
  • D8C32CA9-E383-41F4-A38B-2D4DCC201A15.jpeg
    D8C32CA9-E383-41F4-A38B-2D4DCC201A15.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 11
Here you go. Most tables are four tops with the possibility of adding an extra seat, maybe. Maybe not if it’s crowded and busy. These photos show basically the whole restaurant. Not a huge place.
Thank you! I think I'm just going to keep my 4, and hope they have an extra chair or my youngest granddaughter can hang in my lap.

View attachment 674916

View attachment 674919

Yay, sounds like such a great trip! I love hearing these good reports lately. Can't wait to read the upcoming trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter