Texas de Brazil

Annette_VA

DIS Veteran
Loved hearing y'all talk about Texas de Brazil on today's email show. It is now my absolute favorite restaurant! One opened here in Richmond earlier this year and DH & I have eaten there about six times within the last four months. The best part? Only once did we pay full price!

You absolutely need to sign up for their e-club! You can do it online, or the way I did, which was to complete a survey card the first time we dined there. They send you some awesome email specials!! A sampling: Free dinner for Mom on Mother's day and for Dad on Father's day, buy one get one free for my anniversary and birthday, for both July and Aug they did a 50% off your entire party. Just amazing discounts!

Another thing they have is the VIP Dining Card which you buy for about $60 and you get six buy one, get one free meals: http://www.texasdebrazil.com/vip_dining.htm
The site says they were only going to be sold thru 7/31, but DH and I were at our local restaurant last week and they were still selling them. Might be worth a call to your local Texas de Brazil to see if they still have any.

Oh, and kids 6 and under are free, so with these assorted discounts, my two boys, my DH and I can eat for $45! Not a bad deal!

BTW, this is the description of the house specialty: "Brazilian picanha (the top portion of the sirloin and filet mignon)." It is my favorite!

I just looked that one (Richmond) up in Google Maps. If it were closer to 95-64 I'd totally beg my parents to plan to stop there during the drive on our next trip to Newport News (Whenever that'll be. I hope soon, I really want Dino's pizza and an awesome cheese calzone. Well, I'll just keep asking)

I have only been on the front patio of Texas de Brazil and not a step closer. I wanted to try one of the Brazilian "rodizios" before we moved to Brazil several years ago, but couldn't refinance my house in time. If this one is too pricy for you, there is another restaurant like it across the street from the go-carts on I-drive (can't remember the name), it's probably not as good, but decent and cheaper.
Now I live in Brazil and this style restaurant is VERY common, and like the post above says, the picanhã is the meat you want, it's all good, but this cut is the best-especially the salted outer portions! The best part is, it only cost about $10 to eat at these places in BR! DEATH BY MEAT! Gotta love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts