Teva Mush Flip Flops

somagical

Earning My Ears
I have heard some fabulous things about Teva Mush Flip Flops on these boards and am planning on buying a pair. They do not come in half sizes and I was wondering how they run (on the small or big side). I usually wear a 9.5 in shoes and do not have wide feet. Do you think I should order up a size or go down to a 9? I do not want to be tripping over them (they seem to be kind of chunky/bulky) but I also do not want them to be snug so I get blisters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

I wear an 8 in Reef/LL Bean/Fit Flops/Crocs....all flip flops. I usually wear an
8 1/2 in tennis shoes and other 'closed' shoes. But I did need a 9 in Teva Mush. I needed the extra little bit. Pretty sure 8's would have been slightly too small. Hope that helps!

I live these.. I do not find them at all clunky. I have worn them to Disney many many times. I normally wear an 8.5 but I wear a 8 in these...

I love :love:these too! Wore them my whole trip in April with no problem. The arch support is wonderful. I have bad arches, bunions, always get blisters (When it comes to feet I am the oldest 34 year old alive!) I did not have one problem in these. Up until this past trip I don't think I ever tried anything but sneakers at Disney.

Can't comment on the 1/2 size though. I wear a 6 and the 6 was perfect.

I have about 15 pairs of Teva Mush. I wear a 7 1/2 in sneakers. I always buy a size 8 in Teva Mush. They fit perfectly.

These are my all time favorite flip flops. Durable, comfortable, supportive, fun colors, total squish happiness!!

Love Teva Mush! I wear 9.5 and went up to 10. Wore them all over Disney in August...only complaint...when they get wet they do soak some water and it takes a bit to dry out. Even with a hurricane though, I still was relatively comfortable and certainly more comfy than in wet sneakers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter