TEVA Kena sandals?

jtnsami

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried Kena sandals from Teva? Are they as comfy as the Mush sandals? I like the looks of them and the fact that I don't have the strap between my toes. Any suggestions?

I have them and LOVE them. Its like your walking barefoot, they are so lite and comfy. I can't stand having anything between my toes so I was so happy when I found these.

I don't know about the Kena's, but I have the Terra and they are the best Sandals I have ever owned. My mom bought a pair for everyone in our family for our disney trip and they are now the first thing packed. I haven't had a blister or sore feet yet with them. They also dry super quick when you are "the" seat on KRR.

I am looking at buying the Teva Universals before my next trip.

I have a real problem with blisters between my toes so bought a pair of Teva's and love them!! They are the most comfortable sandle I have ever had and you can walk a lot and they never hurt your feet. I switch between Nike airs and Tevas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter