Testing Question

Melissa518

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

I feel like I'm starting to lose it with all these testing requirements. It doesn't help that my older son was sick this week and he did about 5 COVID tests. All thankfully negative.....but I've been stressed. Anyways, My 5 year old (unvaccinated/falls under the grace period) can test tomorrow. We set sail on Tuesday. Does anyone know if he can do the rapid Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) at Walgreens? I was going to pay for him to get a PCR somewhere, but if I could do it at Walgreens it would be a heck of a lot easier. I wasn't sure if there was a difference between rapid NAAT and just a regular NAAT.

Hello everyone,

I feel like I'm starting to lose it with all these testing requirements. It doesn't help that my older son was sick this week and he did about 5 COVID tests. All thankfully negative.....but I've been stressed. Anyways, My 5 year old (unvaccinated/falls under the grace period) can test tomorrow. We set sail on Tuesday. Does anyone know if he can do the rapid Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) at Walgreens? I was going to pay for him to get a PCR somewhere, but if I could do it at Walgreens it would be a heck of a lot easier. I wasn't sure if there was a difference between rapid NAAT and just a regular NAAT.

No personal experience, but to ease your worries I believe I read that some have used Walgreens for their pre-test. The issue with Walgreens is that they only do it for age 3 and older from what I am seeing (but that isn't an issue for you).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter