Test Track pics

xipotec

Grinning Ghosts
This is probably old news by now, but here it is,
They were testing out test track today, the outer loop was running cars, couldn't tell if they matched the ones at the Auto Wash!
2nstdex.jpg

I did sneak a pic over the fence before Epcot opened too, they were working on the front walking area.

2z3xjmd.jpg

Looks good for Dec opening!!

Was that sarcasm? The front still looks awful lol. I know cosmetic stuff is a lot quicker to fix though and I'm really excited after reading the in-depth reports of what the ride would be like. I think I'm actually more excited for the in-queue experience than the ride itself, where you design your car!

Pumbaa7287 said:
Was that sarcasm? The front still looks awful lol. I know cosmetic stuff is a lot quicker to fix though and I'm really excited after reading the in-depth reports of what the ride would be like. I think I'm actually more excited for the in-queue experience than the ride itself, where you design your car!

Nope i am totally siked but looks like we will just miss the opening, the point was they are working on it and it was in testing, the outer track was running cars, so they are getting close.

Nope i am totally siked but looks like we will just miss the opening, the point was they are working on it and it was in testing, the outer track was running cars, so they are getting close.

They were running cars the last weekend of the F&W as well. They actually sounded slower unless they were doing ramp up testing at a slower speed, which would make sense.

I wonder what they'll mean by "design"?

Like the virtual roller coaster in Epcot...

Or Henry Ford: "You can have any color you like...as long as it's black."

Notice how many guys are standing around with their hands in their pockets. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter