Test Track or Soarin’?

Never been on test track. I've done Soarin' dozens of times. Frankly, I'm over it.

Which one do you like better for Tier 1 FP at Epcot? Test Track or Soarin’ and why?
Soarin, because its wide standby line leaves lots of room open for line cutters, and I dislike dealing with that. We've waited in the Test Track standby line many times (we never do more than one day at Epcot per trip), and it's never been an endless or unpleasant wait.

Are you going to ride both or only the one you use a FP on? If you are riding both I'd suggest FP TT as it is normally a longer wait. If you are fine with single rider I'd FP Soarin' though.

Soarin. Lots of opportunities to do single-rider on TT.

My daughter (8 years old) said she wants to get FP to Test Track. She thinks Soarin’ looks boring after we just watched YouTube videos.

Does anyone know if there will be a long wait for Soarin if we try to get on it without FP? I’m thinking we’d make this our very first ride when we arrive in the morning. It would be 3 of us for the ride.

I would do FP for soaring. TT has a separate line for single riders, if you don't mind sitting with other people (wait time is usually around 30 minutes or less). Note: the sitting across the TT cars are 3 people wide.

Perfect! I’m a family of 3.

Soarin' all day long! I don't even like Test Track, only go in it because my family likes it.

Even if you don't consider which is the better ride, you are better off getting a FP for Soarin' as the queue is boring and oppressive. Not anywhere you want to spend any more time than you have to. At least the queue in TT has some things to keep you from going insane.

Lately it seems like the wait is longer for Test track but if you rope drop Test Track and FP soarin that might work out. We've done it in the past.
If I had to stand in a line I think I'd prefer Soarin because it's not as loud as test track and as I said the wait time usually is listed as shorter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts