Tervis cups and chamilia

So cute! Are the designs painted on the outside of the tumbler to where they'd easily scrape off when washed?

So cute! Are the designs painted on the outside of the tumbler to where they'd easily scrape off when washed?
The design is on the inside of the double-walled cup. We live in FL, and Tervis cups are awesome because they don't sweat all over your tables/counters, because they are double-walled!

Aww...

Why couldn't they have had these on board last Oct. when we were on the Magic? We have some cute ones and I would have snapped them up on sight if i had seen them.

That's a bother, i likely won't be back on board until 2014:rolleyes1

Are these available only on the new ships or trips out of FL? I was just on the Wonder and there where none anywhere. I checked every day. :confused3

They have them in Disney stores they just aren't the cruise ones nor are they the ones that Tervis offers on their site. I saw several designs at the Disney Store at MCO.

Are these available only on the new ships or trips out of FL? I was just on the Wonder and there where none anywhere. I checked every day. :confused3

You should see what this post looks like in my email. I was wondering just how drunk you were typing:lmao:

They have them in Disney stores they just aren't the cruise ones nor are they the ones that Tervis offers on their site. I saw several designs at the Disney Store at MCO.
Just to clarify - the store at the airport isn't a Disney Store like you would find at your local mall. The airport store is a WDW store and carries different items then you would find at your local mall Disney Store.

Turvis.com is where you order them and they will ship them to you. The cups have a lifetime warrenty and they will replace them after you ship them the bad cup. They are dishwasher safe.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Tim
They certainly look very cool - was tempted to take my "kiwi" themed cups with me but they look very amateur compared to the Tervis cups :)

I think I know where I'll be heading as soon as we are set sail .... to buy 2 new Tervis cups! :thumbsup2

i've wondered about these cups. what are the advantages? is it just the fact they don't sweat? its a bit on the expensive side to just have a cup that will not make my hand wet. is there more to it?
i see that there was coffee in the pictured ones, does the outside get hot?
tia to all.

i've wondered about these cups. what are the advantages? is it just the fact they don't sweat? its a bit on the expensive side to just have a cup that will not make my hand wet. is there more to it?
tia to all.

They keep things hot and cold for a really long time.

Just to clarify - the store at the airport isn't a Disney Store like you would find at your local mall. The airport store is a WDW store and carries different items then you would find at your local mall Disney Store.

Yes correct but I have seen Tervis cups in other Disney Stores as well (Atlanta store to be specific) And they are not the ones you can order through Tervis either nor are they the ones you'd get on the cruise but it's an option if you want a Disney Tervis cup and don't necessarily care if it's cruse specific. I do love my Aquaduck one and will VERY likely grab the red DCL cup next time! :thumbsup2

They keep things hot and cold for a really long time.

They are also really really hard to break, which is handy when you are a klutz like me and can break normal glasses simply by putting them in the sink:rotfl2:

We have 8 in my house now and have for several years, They are like God's gift to me. Oh and if you are into supporting US business(unless this has changed recently, I don't know) they are all made in the USA:thumbsup2

What gets me is how hot they are all of a sudden:confused3 The company and its glasses are decades old. But within the past few months they really seem to have taken off. Its interesting.

I know! Lol! I was typing on my phone.

That is 2 funny, cause I'd just had 3 glasses of Communion wine(leave it to everybody to skip MY line:rotfl2: ) and I actually was the 1 who was a little drunk reading the post. I had to go back twice to make sure I was reading what i thought I was:lmao:

tia to all.

My coffee is very hot but the cup is room temperature to the touch. You can can buy different lids too. There's a sport lid, a straw lid, a shaker lid and a coffe lid. You can drink without a lid too ofcourse.

tia to all.

Not to mention their lifetime warranty. I got one for Christmas and somehow water got in between the double wall, I printed off the warranty form from their website and mailed the cup back. Within 3 weeks I had my replacement cup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter