Terrified Toddler Clubhouse Help

BritneyBelle

Mouseketeer
Hello! I have twin two year old boys. Both like Mickey, and one LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. The problem is his brother is TERRIFIED of Willie the Giant (originally from Mickey and the Beanstalk) and whenever he makes a guest appearance on Clubhouse my son instantly starts screaming, shaking, and crying in fear. I would love to skip those episodes to avoid traumatizing the poor little guy, but I’m having a hard time finding a list of which ones he’s in. Does anyone have an idea where I could look/find that?

According to www.imdb.com, Willie the Giant appears in the following episodes:

- Sea Captain Mickey (2014)
- Mickey's Farm Fun-Fair! (2013)
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey! (2013)
- The Go-Getters (2011)
- Goofy's Giant Adventure (2011)
- Minnie's Pajama Party (2010)
- Mickey's Springtime Surprise (2010)
- Mickey's Thanks a Bunch Day (2008)
- Mickey's Comet (2008)
- Mickey's Camp Out (2008)
- Mickey's Big Job (2008)
- Clarabelle's Clubhouse Carnival (2008)
- Goofy's Hat (2008)
- Goofy in Training (2008)
- Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt (2006)
- Donald and the Beanstalk (2006)

www.imdb.com - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

According to www.imdb.com, Willie the Giant appears in the following episodes:

- Sea Captain Mickey (2014)
- Mickey's Farm Fun-Fair! (2013)
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey! (2013)
- The Go-Getters (2011)
- Goofy's Giant Adventure (2011)
- Minnie's Pajama Party (2010)
- Mickey's Springtime Surprise (2010)
- Mickey's Thanks a Bunch Day (2008)
- Mickey's Comet (2008)
- Mickey's Camp Out (2008)
- Mickey's Big Job (2008)
- Clarabelle's Clubhouse Carnival (2008)
- Goofy's Hat (2008)
- Goofy in Training (2008)
- Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt (2006)
- Donald and the Beanstalk (2006)

www.imdb.com - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Oh my goodness! Thank you SO MUCH! I didn’t even think of IMDB, you’re a genius!

I sympathize with you. We have a similar issue with MMC - my son is TERRIFIED of Goofbot. I know he appears in at least 2 episodes - one is (helpfully) called "Goofy's Goofbot" but I can't remember the other and wish I'd written it down! Can't seem to find a list, either.

You just never know what is going to trigger something in these kiddos! :hug:

I sympathize with you. We have a similar issue with MMC - my son is TERRIFIED of Goofbot. I know he appears in at least 2 episodes - one is (helpfully) called "Goofy's Goofbot" but I can't remember the other and wish I'd written it down! Can't seem to find a list, either.

You just never know what is going to trigger something in these kiddos! :hug:
If I come across it I’ll make sure to let you know which one!

I used to be very afraid of this certain pinball machine in the arcade at a local mall because it had this creepy lady on it. It was way in the back, and my mom couldn't understand why I would get so scared to go too deep into the place. Kids can get afraid of the craziest things. Fortunately they usually get over it quickly - though may move on to being afraid of something else of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter