Terralina at Disney Springs Review from last night 1/19/2019

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
DH and I had to renew our AP's yesterday, so we decided to go and make a evening of it... and have dinner as well and listen to some music...

We had been trying to get ADR's for it for a while since they changed the name, I got same day ADR's which I was shocked by, I will say it was 6:30 am when I made them so... Yay for us...

We arrived on time and we were seated in about 5 minutes. We were seated in the bar area, at a 2 top... there was some traffic, but not alot of people standing around the bar area trying to get drinks, the new bar outside seem to have taken some of that burden off the bar inside...

Our server was Sebastian, and he was really on point, and knew the menu and made great recommendation... Great Job from start to finish...

Normally we would have had a adult beverage, we are both recovering from a cold, and allergies... so we decided against adult beverage..

They brought water and left a craft at the table which was wonderful.

There was bread service with a relish made up of cauliflower, carrots, celery, it was sorta pickled, yet had a sweet component maybe honey... we were instructed by the server to put some olive oil on the plate, then add the "relish" and dip the bread... Very different and very good... the bread alone was good, very crusty yet not dry.. light interior... we almost ate all it...

Appetizers - DH went with the Mozzarella Stuffed Rice Balls, 3 large sized rice, they looked more like mini little loafs not the traditionally round shape... it was accompanied by a ramekin of tomato and herbs sauce.. DH loved every bite... This was a very shareable dish... I went something that I had never tried or really seen offer on a menu before... Fried Olives, stuffed with herb ricotta.... I love olives and was very curious about this dish... There were about 8 or 9, in the dish and it had fresh Parmesan on top... This dish was very interesting... the Olives were very lightly coated in a herb bread crumb, and had a crunchy element, the olives being hot brought out the briny taste even more ( very olive forward) and the ricotta was just the thing to balance everything out... the olives were not soft they still had that snap when bitten into... If you love olives this is the dish for you...

DH had been craving pizza so he went with the Artisan Pepperoni Pizza- 6 slices - not a small individual size about the size of a standard serving tray.... He was in heaven... he did comment on the pepperoni was really tasty and had wonderful flavor, and in looking at it there was light sauce and alot of cheese and it smelled really good... I went with the Seafood Cannelloni...this was a really good dish... different than I expected... There were 2 cannelloni, in a house-made type pasta so not the tube shaped, large portion... and easily could be shared... It was stuffed with lots of seafood, and you could see and taste the different elements in side... the lobster cream sauce was amazing... really added to the dish, and did not take away from the delicate seafood inside...

We were so full, we had to skip dessert... next time for sure...

They accepted AP holders discount which was nice... especially at dinner time.

This is on our list, and we will look forward to eating here again...

Thanks for the great review. I haven't heard much about Terralina since they reopened and after reading your review I'm not sure why that is. I'm a sucker for all things olive so I would have been all over that.

Your entire experience sounds fantastic! I also hadn't seen any recent reviews of this spot, so was very interested to read yours. The olives alone make me want to go there, it is on the list!

Great review! I'm considering this restaurant on our upcoming trip, and hadn't heard much about it.

Thanks for the review! Everything you ate sounds amazing. I love olives, so I'd definitely give that a try!

Thanks for your review! We also dined there in January with a large group, marathon weekend, and thought it was outstanding! Food was excellent and service superb, even with a large table. Will definitely go back when visiting Disney Springs.

Good to hear! When it first re-open it was really ripped apart in reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!