Teppanyaki Dining Room question

laurafaith

Mouseketeer
hi all my DH would love this restaurant -- is it on the dining plan?? not listed as one on the 2006 restaurant list but says it is when i searched it on the DW webpage -- im confused is it a restaurant included in disney dining plan ?? thanks

It is indeed listed in the .pdf file including all the 2006 Diing Plan info that opens on Disney's Website-- perhaps it is because it is Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room? A quick glance at the "T" portion of the Epcot restaurant list may make it appear not to be there. I know, because I thought the same thing...

Heidi

Hey, don't feel bad...when we went here last month, we stood outise going "Okay, there isn't any other restaurant here, but that is not the right name." Duh....we figured it out fairly quickly....

Not only is it on the plan, when we were there it is only 1 credit not 2. I think it was one of the best values for 1 sit-down meal you could get! You get to choose anything on the menu, including the combo's which makes it even better. We were there last September and it was so good. We had a great chef, and the kids got a real kick out of watching him cut & cook the food in front of them. Our family got a real "Disney memory" when Dad tried the seaweed that they bring out - his face was priceless (and not in a good way for him)! The kids still talk about that! Go enjoy! :thumbsup2

zimaaaaah said:
Not only is it on the plan, when we were there it is only 1 credit not 2. I think it was one of the best values for 1 sit-down meal you could get! You get to choose anything on the menu, including the combo's which makes it even better. We were there last September and it was so good. We had a great chef, and the kids got a real kick out of watching him cut & cook the food in front of them. Our family got a real "Disney memory" when Dad tried the seaweed that they bring out - his face was priceless (and not in a good way for him)! The kids still talk about that! Go enjoy! :thumbsup2

Is it two credits now?

Also, is the food children friendly?

and they do have a childrens menu. Check out the allears dining page where they have the menus. If your kids aren't too picky, they should be OK (1 chicken or shrimp dish, 1 chicken). I do know my 5 year old will not eat here, but many will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter