Teppan Edo

stitchfriend

Mouseketeer
How is the food here? I have made ADR's for our upcoming trip. Can you get the combo meal on the DDP? (chicken and steak) This will be our 1st expeirence here. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You

We went in September on the DDP, and we had a meal at Teppan Edo. We were allowed to order the combo meal, and it was delicious. We enjoyed our meal there very much. Just be prepared to wait after you check in.

We love, love, love Teppan Edo!! And you can get the combo meals :)

One of the best meals in Epcot. There is plenty of food. I am pretty sure you can get chix and steak or a form of seafood like shrimp. My husband and I also started with a small platter of sushi! It was great. It is even more fun when you have a table of fellow guests who are really into the 'show' of the cook.

One word - Yum! :goodvibes

We too love Teppan Edo. I always get the steak and chicken combo, and DH gets the steak and shrimp combo. We usually go around DS birthday and he always asks to go to Teppan Edo for his birthday.

This is always our first meal when we arrive at the World. We love it there and the food is delicious. Make sure to interact with the chef at your table, it makes the experience even better.

We are eating there for the first time in August. We love, love a good Japanese steak house and are very excited!

We also really enjoyed Teppan Edo. The kids enjoyed the "show" and DH and I enjoyed the food. I would definitely recommend it!

We too love Teppan Edo. I always get the steak and chicken combo, and DH gets the steak and shrimp combo. We usually go around DS birthday and he always asks to go to Teppan Edo for his birthday.

We will be there for my sons birthday also. Is their anything special they do?

We will be there for my sons birthday also. Is their anything special they do?

Last year, we were there for my sister's birthday (not her exact birthday that night, but we were celebrating all week). They gave her a chef's hat, candle in her ice cream, and I think they sang happy birthday, too. The chef hat was really cute! Just make sure the birthday is on your ressie...your son will get a kick out of the hat I bet. :)

Here's a picture of Lin's birthday at Teppan Edo:

disney%20299.JPG

We will be home in 11 days and eating their is 13. Can not wait.:dance3:

We were there Thanksgiving night 2009 for DH's birthday. We had a WONDERFUL time! Great food, kids enjoyed watching the chef, and my 4 year old now absolutely loves sushi!

DH got the chef's hat, a song, and a dessert for his birthday--I think it was ice cream. I had the chocolate ginger cake. I was not excited about it at all looking at the menu, but it was delicious!!

We just got back a little while ago to the Boardwalk from eating dinner there....it was wonderful.....the food was excellent and our chef was great.....it's one of our favorite places to eat in the World.

We ate there last year, and it was great! Both me and my DS ordered steak and shrimp. Someone at the table asked if they could upgrade their sirloin to filet mignon, and they were told it would be $5.00 extra, so we asked if we could do the same. We were on the standard DDP, so we just paid the $10 OOP along with our tip and for an appetizer my DS ordered. My only extra suggestion would be that if you are eating late and want to get out in time to see the fireworks/light show, make sure to ask your server when you sit down to bring you the bill early. We didn't do this, and wound up being the last ones to get the bill, so as a result we missed the whole show. I would definately eat there again. It was a fun night! Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter