Teppan Edo - so hard to get??

mel373

Mouseketeer
I can't seem to get a reservation for the time I am there in April earlier than 8:40! I didn't think it was such a popular restaurant! We have been to tons of Japanese steak houses but never Teppan.
We are going for my daughters birthday trip this year and she requested this place. Any tricks on how to get an earlier reservation? I am on the reservation finder. I have had more luck grabbing chef Mickey and sci fi than this place!!

April is next month, so people have had the opportunity to book this restaurant for 5 months now. That's why your availability is limited. It always seems to be very busy when we're there (once per trip) and we usually have a little bit of a wait, so I imagine it is that popular. Checking the week of your trip, especially the day or two before, is your best bet - people will cancel as they finalize their plans and want to avoid the no-show fee.

Teppan is one of my kids' favorites - hope you get to experience it! It is hard to get during the prime dinner hours so close to your trip but keep checking especially a day or two before you want to go. You can also try the touring plans reservations finder. We have had much success with it but it does require a paid subscription to touring plans.

Sometimes if you change the number of people to more then what you have one will pop up. Then go and modify them and take the extra people off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!