Tent Room code For trade

Califgirl

A girl can dream
I have tent room code I would be willing to trade for bulk Christmas stuff or bulk river stuff.

Because it is a code trade, once we agree on what is to be traded, you will trade that to me first and then I will pm you the code for the room. I have traded lots of codes to Dis members, and I hope a few will vouch for me that I am an honest trader. (The only problem right now is that due to my work schedule it is difficult to actually find me in VMK!)

So.. offer away!

ps - yes I also have a pirate prison code - same deal .. LOTS of new stuff! (but all buyable)

Hi.

Let me know what you want for the Pirate Prison room in terms of Christmas or River Stuff. I will buy you whatever you want (within reason, of course. ;) )

PM me with a list if you'd like to trade.

Thanks.

Sent you a pm.

If anyone would like the tent room, I am looking for Christmas stuff.

I will vouch for califgirl. She is honest and I have traded her stuff for codes before without any problems!:)

I would like about 10,000 - 15,000 credits of river or Christmas stuff. But, make an offer - you never know.

Disneyfan_77 said:
I will vouch for califgirl. She is honest and I have traded her stuff for codes before without any problems!:)

Thanks, Disneyfan_77! It is always fun to trade with you!

Ok I'll trade Christmas stuff for Tent Room Code. It won't be until Monday before we can trade as I have plans on Sunday and could not get into VMK today without crashing in a couple of minutes so I just took the day off from VMK and went shopping with real money instead at the mall. Yikes! talk about reality setting in. At one point I found myself looking for a place to Ned!

CoolTigerLily said:
Ok I'll trade Christmas stuff for Tent Room Code. It won't be until Monday before we can trade as I have plans on Sunday and could not get into VMK today without crashing in a couple of minutes so I just took the day off from VMK and went shopping with real money instead at the mall. Yikes! talk about reality setting in. At one point I found myself looking for a place to Ned!

LOL! Looking for a place to Ned?? :rotfl2: I know just how you feel! ;)
Monday will be fine. We can finalize things then!

Sorry could not make it on last night but I will be in VMK tonight. I'll post a message here so you know where to find me.

i really need this i will trade christmas, items space room codes, hyena pin, light blue and dark blue rockets, you chose i really need this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts