Tennessee Traveler

L. Thomas

Tennessee Traveler
Just wanted to say hello.
I wanted to find the best place to find all the tricks when we visit DinseyWorld.
This seems to be the place.

party:

Thanks
I've just been flipping around on the boards. There is Sooo much information that I don't know where to start. We lived in FL in 1973 so we served out time "on the battleline" at Disney.

We have visited several times since then but the last time was in 1987. So I guess you would say this is our first visit.

I know I can waste a lot of time and money goofing around like a tourist or I can do my homework and have a less stressful vacation...physically and financially.

welcome.gif

Not too sure where to post this.

What about VerizonWireless phone reception in the park?

Welcome to the disboards, I am not sure about Verizon, but our cell phone reception is not always reliable in the parks.

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

mickeywelcome2.gif

You've definitely come to the right place! As for where to start....... why don't you try the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies board? You'll find a lot of general WDW info there. Happy trip planning! :)

Hello and welcome, I am from Tennessee too! Chattanooga, the red bank area. I lived in Nashville for some time in the 90's on Harding Place road.

We go to Chickamauga Ga as often as we can. My husbands parents have a little place on the boundry line of the Chickamauga Battlfield. Literally on the boundary line. We just walk out the dirveway, cross the road and we are in the park. They have such wonderful free programs just about every weekend.

We love Chattanooga. It is really a "family town". How about that children's museum and the auqarium,and the Smokeys..and the .choo.choo,and Hunter Museum and Racoon Moutain, and and and and..

I am from Chattanooga too! Work downtown, live in East Brainerd, so glad we have some from TN who love WDW too, seems like everyone I know loves the BEACH better....

Welcome, I'm from Lafayette, Ga. Just right down the road from Chattanooga. Verizon works great in the parks. Tooonnnsss of info you can learn here. It has took me around three years, but I really have a lot of Disney knowledge under my belt.

Oh we do the beach, mostly on the gulf. Actually we don't do the beach, we do the water. We don't spend any money for hotels. We lived in FL in 1973 (in the Disney beginning) so we have close friends in that area.

We go down every year for Sports Scallloping season. It is my favorite thing in the whole world to do but it has a short season July 4-Septemeber. It is the "mostest" fun but there are only 4 counties in the entire US that have a sports scalloping season.

Chattanooga is my stompin' grounds too! I grew up in NE Alabama, still live there too.

How neat to find people here that are actually "here!":goodvibes

Wow, your trip is right around the corner, I have to wait until July, but still enjoying the "planning" Have a Magical Trip! :cool1:

The Disboards is the first place I send a newbie! Tons of info, lots of different viewpoints! Everyone loveable :goodvibes

I'm heading south in May for Mother's Day! Cannot wait for a little :wizard: Disney Fix

Not too sure where to post this.

What about VerizonWireless phone reception in the park?

We have VerizonWireless and have not encountered any problems in FL with it. We used them in Dec in Disney and last week at Universal. Hope you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter