• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell us the story of your user name and tags...

Combination of my first and last name, and nickname at work.
I could tell you how Scratch 42 got her screen name but it was a part of our divorce settlement so can't divulge it. ;)

The tags were my response to a 35 page whining thread who wanted tags and told them to give it a rest. If you get one Que sera sera. :)

Cheers,
Grumbo

Grumbo said:
I could tell you how Scratch 42 got her screen name but it was a part of our divorce settlement so can't divulge it. ;).......

Cheers,
Grumbo

...and she got the Costco card, too???;);)

I'm sorry, Grumbo, but the whole visual I have of you standing around in CostCo, waiting - and grumbling!! - for your wife just makes me grin...my DH does it too!!

:sunny:

mbb said:
...and she got the Costco card, too???;);)

I'm sorry, Grumbo, but the whole visual I have of you standing around in CostCo, waiting - and grumbling!! - for your wife just makes me grin...my DH does it too!!

:sunny:

Geez trust a woman to bring up the Devil's Temple - Costco and spoil a perfectly good thread!!! AGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

No Janet kept the card. I didn't want it!!! ;)

Cheers,
Grumbo

Gee ... I always knew I didn't have a creative bone in my body, and my user name is proof-positive. My name is Mary-Liz. As for the tag, I was explaining the difference between the BF (bloat fairy), the WF (whoosh fairy), and the TF (tag fairy) to a newbie on the WISH board. I had been away from the board for a while so I ended my post with " I've been away from here for so long that the tag fairy doesn't even know who I am". About a day later, I got my tag :Pinkbounc

This is a great thread!

Mary-Liz

maryliz said:
I was explaining the difference between the BF (bloat fairy), the WF (whoosh fairy), and the TF (tag fairy) to a newbie on the WISH board.

I would love to see this thread.... :laughing:

PKITTY.

Well DD convinced DW and I to adopt a kitten about 5 years ago and so we rescued a field kitty from Northern Ontario and gave it an opportunity for a long and happy life. Happy yes he's a fat one. He just happen's to have the color of a peach so we name him Peaches. So when DW started on this board she thought PKITTY was a good handle. Its sounds good to me too. So there it is. We all love him very very much.

My username is a nod to my favourite Disney character, Snow White, combined with my last name. :)

My tags, well, more than my plants lean to the left. ;) :)

The nice friends tag refers to some happy times at WDW! :)

Great thread mbb!! ::yes:: :)

Kim

My username is a combination of my favorite ride at Magic Kingdom and of course, the mom part is easy to figure out. I can only aspire to have the wonderful tags that so many of you have. I'll have to settle for Earning My Ears for now!! :flower1:

My user name is based on my favourite breed of dog - the American Eskimo. I have 2 dogs & 3 cats, but Kokie (my Eskie), was given to us as a house warming present, and she just stole my heart right then and there. Although I love all my babies, she has, and will always have a very special place in my heart.

I picked "Earning my Ears" as my tag since I used to go almost yearly (Christmas just doesn't seem right without palm trees & Mickey Mouse), but haven't been in 10 years so I have lots to rediscover and even more to see for the first time!

How's this for unoriginal?? Where I live and that I'm Lara's Mom! :rolleyes:

That's OK though - the Americans ALWAYS ask what Mississauga is!

Arlene

mississaugamom said:
How's this for unoriginal?? Where I live and that I'm Lara's Mom! :rolleyes:

That's OK though - the Americans ALWAYS ask what Mississauga is!

Arlene

So do the Canadians north of Hwy 7 ;)

Cheers,
Grumbo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter