Tell me what you think

pkdof

Mouseketeer
Here's my ADR lineup, let me know what you think. We are myself, DH, and DS16 and DD16, and we are on DxDP.

12/18 arrival - either Yachtsman or Citrico's (we'll be arriving from West Coast at 4:30 pm and taking a town car or taxi - plan on going to DHS to see Osbourne lights and maybe do Star Tours at DHS EMH)

12/19 - lunch at Via Napoli or or Tutto Italia, dinner at Le Cellier

12/20 - lunch at 50's PTC, dinner at Narcoosee's and watch Wishes from there

12/21 - breakfast at Crystal Palace, dinner at Flying Fish and do Illuminations cruise

12/22 - breakfast/early lunch at Tusker House, late lunch at Beaches and Cream (OOP)

Here's my ADR lineup, let me know what you think. We are myself, DH, and DS16 and DD16, and we are on DxDP.

12/18 arrival - either Yachtsman or Citrico's (we'll be arriving from West Coast at 4:30 pm and taking a town car or taxi - plan on going to DHS to see Osbourne lights and maybe do Star Tours at DHS EMH)

12/19 - lunch at Via Napoli or or Turro Italia, dinner at Le Cellier

12/20 - lunch at 50's PTC, dinner at Narcoosee's and watch Wishes from there

12/21 - breakfast at Crystal Palace, dinner at Flying Fish and do Illuminations cruise

12/22 - breakfast/early lunch at Tusker House, late lunch at Beaches and Cream (OOP)

Beeches and Cream you do not need ressies for but it is a TS meal:surfweb:

12/19: Tutto or Napoli are fine choices. Really nothing is not fine. I don't know whether it's your first trip, but Biergarten is more of any experience than either of the Italy dining choices. 12/18: On arrival day, why not choose an ADR closer to DHS or in DHS? that way you can maximize park time and all there will be to see there--maybe do Sci Fi...you'll never see something like that outside of Disney ;) 12/22: I'd think twice about trying to walk into Beaches and Cream as it's crazy busy that time of year. If you are already at AK, do dinner at AKL and take some time to explore the resort and grounds. It's a fantastic lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter