Tell Me What You Think.. Please

mykidsrock76

DIS Veteran
Well, I have changed our ADRs (again), but I think this might be the final time. We are doing the DDP, but paying for some meals OOP. Please let me know what you think and what you would change. TIA!!!!

Saturday (arrival)
L: OOP at food court
D: Whispering Canyon Cafe

Sunday (MK in the AM/DHS in the PM)
B: Crystal Palace OOP
L: Counter Service
D: Mama Melrose (Fantasmic)

Monday (AK in the AM/MK in the PM)
B: Counter Service OOP
D: 1900 Park Fare

Tuesday (EP in the AM/Free afternoon/MVMCP in the PM)
D: Liberty Tree Tavern

Wednesday (free in the AM/AK in the PM)
B: Chef Mickey's OOP
D: Boma

Thursday (MK in the AM/DHS in the PM)
D: Cape May Cafe

Friday (MK in the AM/EP in the PM)
D: Biergarten

Saturday (departure day)
B: 1900 Park Fare OOP

I can't believe how close our ADR's are. We are paying for breakfast out of pocket like you guys and our dinners are amazingly close. So I think your plan is pretty good, but thats just me.

Looks good to me!

Have you figured the amount to upgrade to deluxe compared to what you will pay OOP. When I figured the difference for us it was worth it to upgrade.

I can't eat big dinners every night. I only have ADR's every other night and counter service or food court the other days of my 9 day stay. No Dining plan as you might have guessed, not worth it to me. Those restaurants look good though.

I dont think 1900 PF is open for lunch is it? If it is I would not do it twice, I would pick something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter