Tell me what you think of these TS ADRs please!

Sounds like a great plan! My only suggestion is change to something else in the boardwalk area, instead of ESPN. Maybe Flying Fish? Yachtsman? Cape May? Then go back to ESPN for some drinks! I really didn’t like the food at all there.

Have fun!!!!!

If you have time, check out mine:

My Dining Plans

We're going the following month. I would love to hear your list. And please leave reviews!

I have not been to Disney since the honeymoon, and husband and son went with a school group for a father son trip about six or seven years ago, so they just did grab and go for food.

We are going to be there during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, so I'm trying to leave a couple of days open of restaurants just to eat our way through the festival!

Have a great time, and congratulations again!
I absolutely will!! We will be going to ESPN Club, Captain's Grill, Yak & Yeti, Kona, Boma, Sci-Fi Dine in Theater, and Via Napoli. I have only been to Disney once with my family, about 4 years ago, and my fiance has never been so he is very excited. I plan on drinking around the world ;)

Sounds like a great plan! My only suggestion is change to something else in the boardwalk area, instead of ESPN. Maybe Flying Fish? Yachtsman? Cape May? Then go back to ESPN for some drinks! I really didn’t like the food at all there.

Have fun!!!!!

If you have time, check out mine:

My Dining Plans
We are actually really looking forward to ESPN. We are both HUGE sports fans, and plan on just saying OOP and getting some drinks and a couple appetizers probably. We are driving from Mass. (about 24) so on our arrival day we will probably just hit a part for a little while, and then head there later in the night. Have a relaxing day.

I absolutely will!! We will be going to ESPN Club, Captain's Grill, Yak & Yeti, Kona, Boma, Sci-Fi Dine in Theater, and Via Napoli. I have only been to Disney once with my family, about 4 years ago, and my fiance has never been so he is very excited. I plan on drinking around the world ;)

We've been about a dozen times through the years and I just had to comment on your ADRs.
(just my two cents)
ESPN ...sounds like your sold on that one so I wont say anything :)
Captain's Grill ... stayed at the YC last trip and we didn't think much of it at all. Maybe try the Cape May Clam bake! That's one of our ADRs this trip.
Yak ... is good for late lunch, ask for a table upstairs by the window.
Boma... is fun if you've never tried it but we LOVE JIKO. one of our favs.
Sci-Fi ...good for a late lunch and the atmosphere. Food is ok.
Via Napoli... not tried it but plan on it this Dec for a late lunch.
Kona... not so much, however, we LOVE o'hana and have dinner there every trip right before wishes. lots of good fun and fun.

If you would like a romantic dinner, try narcossees right before wishes.
The lobster and surf and turf there is amazing. :love:

They all look like good choices to me. But I love food and Disney. For Disney, this will be our third Christmas vacation. The first yr we stayed off and only ate at Sci-Fi and 9 Dragons as well as a couple of QS. Last yr we stayed at POR with free dining and liked all places we ate except La Hacienda. This yr we have ADR at:
1. Sci Fi(second time)
2. 9 Dragons(third yr eating there we love it)
3. Via Napoli. I'm actually in Sicily for work right now and want to share Italian food with my family(first time)
4. Les Chefs de France(first time)
5. Tony's(second time)
6. Hollywood & Vine(first time)
7. Yak & Yeti(second time)
8. Liberty Tree(second time). Quite excited as we have reservations here for Christmas Day
9. San Angel Inn(first time, looks delicious)

:santa:

They all look like good choices to me. But I love food and Disney. For Disney, this will be our third Christmas vacation. The first yr we stayed off and only ate at Sci-Fi and 9 Dragons as well as a couple of QS. Last yr we stayed at POR with free dining and liked all places we ate except La Hacienda. This yr we have ADR at:
1. Sci Fi(second time)
2. 9 Dragons(third yr eating there we love it)
3. Via Napoli. I'm actually in Sicily for work right now and want to share Italian food with my family(first time)
4. Les Chefs de France(first time)
5. Tony's(second time)
6. Hollywood & Vine(first time)
7. Yak & Yeti(second time)
8. Liberty Tree(second time). Quite excited as we have reservations here for Christmas Day
9. San Angel Inn(first time, looks delicious)

:santa:

Sounds like we have a few restaurants in common :) I cannot wait for our trip!!! This is all new for both of us, so def. will be a learning experience.

Well thank you everyone for your help so far with suggestions on good TS places to go to on the DDP. After talking with my future DH, I think we have chosen them!! I would love to hear what you all think.

1. Boma (for a breakfast before going to Universal *the dark side*)
2. ESPN Club
3. Yak & Yeti
4. Sci Fi Dine In Theater
5. Captain's Grill
6. Via Napoli

I know we don't have anything in Magic Kingdom, but once we find out when the EMH's are for our trip, we will decided when we go to each one, and I think probably do a split day for MK. Get there early, leave for lunch somewhere (probably one in AK since we are staying at Coronado), and go back to MK at night. I know we didn't pick the fanciest and probably most romantic places, but my fiance got to choose some, and he is just a big kid so I let him have his choices!:lovestruc

1. Getting to Universal early is going to be tricky. Personally I'd never book a big breakfast on a day I was going to Universal. Just like WDW, rope drop is important - especially if you plan to do HP. Remember, Orlando DOES have a rush hour! Likely you will have to deal with traffic. No traffic and Universal is at least half an hour from WDW, then you'll need to park and walk from your car to eh Universal park gate- easily another 15+ minutes. Meals at WDW - even buffets take over an hour, getting seated at your ADR time is nowhere near promised or to be expected. That alone would stress me out. Not how I want to start my day, but maybe you don't care about getting to Universal early. I LOVE Boma for dinner (Almost did breakfast there once...) Having a quick breakfast though is generally more of a priority for us, unless it's our last day at WDW and we just want to have a relaxing departure.

2. ESPN is not my fav. Maybe you are more into sports than I am. I like the brewpub food next door better, and the brewpub is all walk up. Both serve American fare. Go to ESPN for the ESPN factor. In that, it is unique.

3. Yack and Yeti is fine.

4. We mostly skip dining at HS. Sci-Fi is actually one of few I've never tried, so maybe it's worth doing. The theming is cute, and I think it is fun to try places with great theming.

5. I like Capt's Grill. It's quiet, but good.

6. I like Via Napoli. Good food, attractive place.

Where are you staying? If you are NOT staying at AKL, then you'll also need to drive over there on Boma day. I presume you will have a car. Driving from your WDW resort to AK can take 20minutes depending - so add that to your Universal day timeline. But honestly, I don't think you can get an ADR before 7am at AKL - and that is too late to get to Universal for 9am.

If not something in MK, I'd eat at something near MK. Both the Poly and GF have some great choices. The Wave also has good food.

One of our favs is actually the quick serve at GF. It's better than most quick serves. If you go, try to eat outside.

1. Getting to Universal early is going to be tricky. Personally I'd never book a big breakfast on a day I was going to Universal. Just like WDW, rope drop is important - especially if you plan to do HP. Remember, Orlando DOES have a rush hour! Likely you will have to deal with traffic. No traffic and Universal is at least half an hour from WDW, then you'll need to park and walk from your car to eh Universal park gate- easily another 15+ minutes. Meals at WDW - even buffets take over an hour, getting seated at your ADR time is nowhere near promised or to be expected. That alone would stress me out. Not how I want to start my day, but maybe you don't care about getting to Universal early. I LOVE Boma for dinner (Almost did breakfast there once...) Having a quick breakfast though is generally more of a priority for us, unless it's our last day at WDW and we just want to have a relaxing departure.

2. ESPN is not my fav. Maybe you are more into sports than I am. I like the brewpub food next door better, and the brewpub is all walk up. Both serve American fare. Go to ESPN for the ESPN factor. In that, it is unique.

3. Yack and Yeti is fine.

4. We mostly skip dining at HS. Sci-Fi is actually one of few I've never tried, so maybe it's worth doing. The theming is cute, and I think it is fun to try places with great theming.

5. I like Capt's Grill. It's quiet, but good.

6. I like Via Napoli. Good food, attractive place.

Where are you staying? If you are NOT staying at AKL, then you'll also need to drive over there on Boma day. I presume you will have a car. Driving from your WDW resort to AK can take 20minutes depending - so add that to your Universal day timeline. But honestly, I don't think you can get an ADR before 7am at AKL - and that is too late to get to Universal for 9am.

If not something in MK, I'd eat at something near MK. Both the Poly and GF have some great choices. The Wave also has good food.

One of our favs is actually the quick serve at GF. It's better than most quick serves. If you go, try to eat outside.

THank you for the advice! We are not all that worried about getting to Universal right at open. I am trying to talk DH out of going to Harry Potter. He mostly had wanted to go to go on the Jaws ride, and just to say we went. it will just be a one day thing, and we will take our time and ride what we can ride. This will be a mid-week trip, and we are not going to be GO GO GO on this day. But we will see what day we pick Boma. I know we want to do it for breakfast, but I am waiting to find out when EMHs are so we can finalize a schedule. We are staying at Coronado Springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter