Tell me the "weather" where you live.

We are in Ohio for Christmas, and so glad that it is not super cold here. My runs have been nice not 4 layers of clothing.

Michigan here in the metro area of Detroit. High today 53 degrees with sun. Forecast for December 30th, cold with snow!!!

We are colder than those in the south, but well above normal. With nighttime flights to CA tomorrow night, I'm taking solace in the quiet patterns right now. Hoping they hold for our return flights on January 3!

48 degrees and sunny here on Christmas morning in northern Illinois

Current temp on the lanai is 76.6, going up to 79 today. Mostly sunny at the moment but it is supposed to cloud up.

Missed the record buy 1 degree yesterday. We officially hit 70.

I looked up Meridian, MS (Tiggerdad's neighborhood) and StL was the same temp today.

If only I could get this to last another 3-4 months.

j

It was a little cooler today in NE Ohio for my 16 mile run, but not as horrible as it could have been. It was 42 at the start and when I got out i was cold, which was a good thing. 2 miles in and I had warmed up. Probably 45 or 47 when I finished. Never took my gloves off though.

70s in MS. Good temps, but ground so soggy I cant dream of camping for fear of it turning into a mudbog.

This morning in Maine we are 28 degrees. We had been teens and single digits leading up to Christmas, but it began to warm through Christmas to a high of 40 yesterday. Today we should reach 35 and Monday will be 25 and in the evening begin a snowstorm that will leave 6-8 inches through Tuesday morning. Snow blow the driveway, go to work, and watch it snow all Tuesday. Another 2 to 3 inches to clear that evening.... but we'll be sledding for sure on New Year's!

Freezing rain and snow today. 1/2” ice expected about an hr. South of me. Electric company called Canada and neighboring states yesterday to help with power outages

Same here Denise. We look to be in a long period of "normal", with highs around 40. The 70s were nice, but "normal" is better than the "frigid" we get stuck in for days.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!