Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Been in the 70s for several days here in central NC. Raining like crazy today.

Getting down in the upper 20s Saturday night but looks to be well into the 70s again by Christmas time. Really weird.

Well today woke to a chilly 23 degrees, and a dusting of snow. Feels like winter, finally. The temperatures are going to soar in to the 30's, stopping around the 32 degree mark. But by Wednesday the 23rd we are supposed to be back around 60 degrees. The other night we were over 41 degrees above average for the MONTH of December.

This morning it was 27 degrees when I got in the woods. This evening it was 60.

Tomorrow in the 70's...our usual flip flop (sometimes literally) weather.

Finally getting cold today. Actually near freezing right now here in Northeast PA (Currently in Wilkes-Barre, PA) and a winter weather advisory for Ice today/tonight.

I'd like to see some snow before Friday too so when I go out on Friday or Saturday for a Buck, I might actually see one.

Wet! And wet...

Record December, 11+ inches, most of it in the last 3 days. Record year.

And it's supposed to finally get down to normal winter temps- 20-30s.

j

I went deer hunting this morning in at 5 am in a short sleeve. After I got in the stand I took my boots off because I was hot.

Good news, lower temps are supposed to be on the way, but so is more rain.

I went deer hunting this morning in at 5 am in a short sleeve. After I got in the stand I took my boots off because I was hot.

Good news, lower temps are supposed to be on the way, but so is more rain.
Sounds almost like my story. I didn't have short sleeves though, but I did take off the boots in the stand. Last night though we got an Ice/Sleet Storm so now everyone is freaking out. Don't know why, this is what we SHOULD expect here in NE PA at this time of year. :)

Well it is COLD this morning. Currently 14 degrees with windchill around -10. Looks like winter has finally arrived in Northeastern PA. Projected high temp for today is 18 degrees. Good day to stay inside and work on my trailer projects.

Yeah, I got up this AM and the mercury showed 23 degrees, wind was whipping around too. Don't know what the Wind chill was. Now I just checked my Weather Station at home and it is Showing 18 degrees.. Isn't that the wrong direction?

Yup, I guess winter finally made it. Is it spring yet? :)

Well I am glad I got work done in the trailer before the mercury dropped. It is currently 6 outside with windchill below zero. All the weather stations are discussing the potential for "Blizzagedon" to occur this weekend. So I will fuel up the snowblower and make sure I know where my mittens are. Have some more work to do in the trailer, but to do that gonna have to fire up the heating system. Maybe next week or so it will warm up. Have just about a month until we leave, so need to get my last couple projects finished up.

6 degrees. Feels like -8 degrees with the wind chill. I work from home and could stay warm inside but schools are only on a 2 hour delay to allow for the extra time it takes to get the diesel buses started in this kind of weather. So in about an hour and 15 minutes I will have to go out, start my van and scrape it, then drive my son to the bus stop. Thankfully my husband is home so I won't have to get the other kid bundled up for an arctic trek. Or...maybe I can convince the husband to go out in the cold in my place? Lol, we'll see how that plays out! How I wish I could stay inside today and dream of Disney and Florida winter weather!!!

18 degrees with a wind chill on top of that. Ugh. Potential blizzard conditions coming over the weekend. Ick.

Here in NEPA from my Weather station at the House. The cold I can handle, the wind????? Not so much.
Wind speed high of 22 MPH and "AVERAGE" of 6 MPH! Ugh!

Weather.jpg

21130-winter-storm-juno-you-ready-storm-jack-bud.jpg

This morning when I opened the back door to let the dogs out, I had to get the shovel and shovel a path through the 3 feet of snow banked up to my door.

Before getting the shovel, I tried using the front door which was much better as it is on a covered porch.

Unfortunately, the dog disappeared in the snow when he jumped of the porch. (I was doing them one at a time as the front is not fenced.)

I was in my nightie and robe holding a leash. I reeled the dog back in out of the deep drift and cleaned him off and headed back to the back door. Shovelled a path (after getting properly dressed) and both dogs were grateful but soon came back in. The snow was not as deep in the back as at the front.

It looks like temps will rise after Jonas blows through, so I'm going to wait for the rest to melt (except for the necessary doggie path!)

It's 28 degrees here but the winds keep coming between 14 and as high as 35. Last night we got about 11 inches and mixed with freezing rain and today could get 4-8 more inches of snow. Not as bad as we expected but unfortunately our hardly ever used snowblower will not start, and our driveway is a little less than a quarter mile long!! So fingers crossed that DH will be able to get it started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!