Tell Me the Great Things about BWI!!

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
I am floating on :cloud9: ! I was able to switch from POR with a AAA to BWI with an AP rate for just a little bit more money. We are celebrating my daughter's 13th birthday on this trip. The Boardwalk is her "dream" resort. Now, I just have to keep this a secret until July 8. ;) So, I'd love to hear all about why you love the Boardwalk. I do have two questions.

1. I have a standard room booked, what should I put on my room request. Is there a request that would keep us from viewing a parking lot?

2. Where do you refill the mugs?

Thanks,
Melanie

Congrats!! You are staying at our favorite resort!!! I can't tell you how much we LOVE this resort!! The atmosphere is top notch. The Boardwalk at night is so much fun! The entertainers are fun to watch. I love the piano guy and the bikes are fun to rent. The pool is great! The rooms are so comfortable. The common areas are beautiful. It is just my home away from home!:cloud9: I think you can refill the mugs at the Boardwalk Bakery. Have a great trip. You will love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter