Tell me more about watching Happily Ever After from Polynesian Beach...

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
We have a 7:15 dinner ADR for O'Hana.

I have heard about going out onto the beach to watch the MK fireworks.

Good choice or bad choice?

Or should we just head back to the park (it's open until 10)?

It depends on whether you are interested in seeing the projections, which for HEA are a very large part of the show.

By the time you get done with your dinner, you won’t get a very good viewing spot in MK. We just watched HEA from the Poly beach Sat night & it was awesome! I agree with PP about the projections—but seeing HEA from that distance is a different experience. Plus, we saw the water light show (? name) before HEA. There’s something to be said about sitting on the beach with a cold drink & no crowd!!

Wishes was very good from the Contemporary , Poly or GF. A large part of the show for HEA is the castle projections. None of which can be seen from any of the resorts. You can still see the fireworks and they are very good, but you will miss about half of the show.

Do they play the audio at the beach?

They do; it's piped in. My brother and I watched it from the Poly beach last December (we had meandered over from Shades of Green) and thought it was a great, relaxing view! No, we didn't get the projections, but I didn't really get the projections from our spot in MK either.

By the time you get done with your dinner, you won’t get a very good viewing spot in MK. We just watched HEA from the Poly beach Sat night & it was awesome! I agree with PP about the projections—but seeing HEA from that distance is a different experience. Plus, we saw the water light show (? name) before HEA. There’s something to be said about sitting on the beach with a cold drink & no crowd!!

The water show before the fireworks is the ELECTRICAL WATER PAGEANT. It is always fun to see the show! I personally recommend it but it might not be to everyone's taste.

They do; it's piped in. My brother and I watched it from the Poly beach last December (we had meandered over from Shades of Green) and thought it was a great, relaxing view! No, we didn't get the projections, but I didn't really get the projections from our spot in MK either.

Haha great thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter