tell me more about Goofys Candy Co

tami82

DIS Veteran
I have seen a few pictures of the chocolate covered pretzel rods what else can you make with the toppings? Can you also do cookies? What time do they open in the morning and do you recommend that i go on our last day before heading home to get our stash of goodies? Is there anything else you recommend?

Mickey rice krispie treats are my fave. Cover in white chocolate, roll in butterfinger & drizzle in milk chocolate. Yum Yum:thumbsup2

We've also done pretzel rods, marshmallows and my daughter had a gingerbread Mickey (that might be a Christmas thing though).

Yes, you can dip cookies. They have huge Oreo-type cookies with cream in the middle. I believe that your cream choices are chocolate, vanilla, and peanut butter.

they are all good i would recamend that you get it on your last day
i normaly get the marshmellows coverd in white chocolate , with most of the toppings then with white , milke chocolate and carmel drizzel

On my last trip in May we got 3 of the make your own treats. We did a large Oreo like cookie, a gingerbread cookie, and a rice krispies treat. We got them on our last day, they package each treat up individually in a box. I brought them on the plane in my backpack. I was worried they would be damaged, but they all made it home safely.

I prefer the marshmallows which come on Mickey straws and I just have no desire to venture out. For ds it is whatever he is in the mood for and I think he enjoys the process as much as the product.

DS got an oreo back in Dec. It was the size of a hockey puck and probably thicker. It took ds a week to eat half of it, then he just gave up!

We've stopped at Goofy's the last 2 trips on our last day to use up our SC. We''ve never gotten any of the dipped thingies :confused3. Allow yourself plenty of time to pick out and pay for (SC) your purchases. For some reason it has always taken us way too long to be rung up there. I've promised myself that I will not wait until the last day to us our SC. I'm going to try to use them all up the night before.

Sorry, I searched and couldn't find the hours. I'm thinking either 9 or 10 a.m. Maybe earlier in the summer?

We have been to Goofy's and loved it .... however we may not make it to DTD next trip. Is there anywhere else on property that is like Goofy's? Where you can make stuff to order?

I've never even heard of Goofys candy co. Where is it and what is it about? Sure got my curiousity up!

AHHH I LOVE GOOFYS CANDO CO! I think i went there like half the nights of my trip last year

i made this guy:

and bought the other two items there YUM :love:

n44201769_32273485_9145.jpg

Me attempting to get a bite. It took me 3 days to eat it. Rice krispy treat dipped in milk chocolate, covered in Reeses pieces, drizzled with white chocolate. It was delicious!

I think the choices are rice krispy treat, pretzels, marshmallows, giant oreo cookie, gingerbread man, apple.

n44201769_32273485_9145.jpg

Me attempting to get a bite. It took me 3 days to eat it. Rice krispy treat dipped in milk chocolate, covered in Reeses pieces, drizzled with white chocolate. It was delicious!

I think the choices are rice krispy treat, pretzels, marshmallows, giant oreo cookie, gingerbread man, apple.

Looks great :thumbsup2

Mmm pretzel rods *drool* I love the sweet and savoury taste combo so that's definitely what i'll be going for, the bf will probably choose an oreo :)

When we went there, DH got the peanut butter cookie dipped in dark chocolate and chocolate chips. I got this
SDC12401.jpg
Marshmallows dipped in dark chocolate and covered in sprinkles. OH YUM

I cannot believe, in all of our trips, we've never made a customized treat like these! Must...change...that...soon...

We did pretzel rods and Mickey ears and they all traveled well and were delicious:) I brought them home as gifts:)

Are these only one snack credit? DH is dying! He can't wait to get there - he's already planning his choices! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter