Tell me about this hidden public deck on Deck 7 aft.

natale1980

"When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!"..
Is it easy to find?
Any pictures?
And is it on the Wonder?

-nat

it is on both ships and is easy to find if you know about it. go aft on deck seven and look for the door.

You go way, way back to the back door of Deck 7. Usually it's unlocked, but sometimes you can't go out. Anyway, when you go out, it's a deck and no one is ever there. I think there are even chairs/lounges out there and you just enjoy the peace and quiet. It's really cool. My kids found it one year and we visit every time we cruise!

I was on the Wonder last week in one of the aft cabins on deck 7. Yes it is easy to find, yes it is marked and yes it must still be a secret because I went out there several times and I was alone each time! The sign says it is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. don't know if that is enforced. On day one the loungers were out, on the other days they were stacked. It was really hot out there during the day with no shade to speak of and no water to cool off in. I was out there while we docked in Nassau and someone at BBB called down and asked if I was on the Walt Disney Suite ;) I was honest and said no ....

I took a pilates class on this deck while docked at Nassau. Beautiful! FYI - If you are outside eating at the buffet, go to the back edge and look down to see it. There were several diners watching us exercise.

I was out there while we docked in Nassau and someone at BBB called down and asked if I was on the Walt Disney Suite ;) I was honest and said no ....

Good thing ... had it been me and I WAS in the WD suite, I would have been pi$$ed off for people to be hollering down at me on my verandah!

When it is locked that means the kids club is there. My DD4's class (?) went to take a fresh air time every day around 4 to 5 and when they are there, it is usually locked, but I believe you can still go in and take a look.

For my DD, it was too hot (Mex cruise), so we tried to avoid the club during those hours.

My DH wondered around everyday, but he never found that secret spot until I told him that DD's class go there.

In her club, they walk down to deck 5 aft, take the secret steep stair case up to deck 7 and, voila! The stair case actually takes you up to Topsider.

It sure is a special spot.;)

we had our Vow Renewal on "Secret" Deck 7 aft on the Wonder
28lrkg6.jpg

Picture of Door..(and me)
avl8yd.jpg

COOL PICS!!! It's like a real deck. :thumbsup2 I was thinking a little balcony. :lmao:

-nat

we had our Vow Renewal on "Secret" Deck 7 aft on the Wonder

That's very cool!

I've visited the secret deck several times. So what do you think? If you went over the railing would you: 1) Plop down on someone's veranda, or) Find out first hand how much water the Magic/Wonder can really push? :eek: ;)

oh no..it is really big..I had 15 people out there plus the officers and musician..if you look at the link "Donahue VR" there are several pictures of the deck and all the Dis'rs that came..it was really breezy there as you can see my veil blowing

here is a picture I took on the Magic with the chairs out
Image-868EA2DC4E4111DA.jpg

those blue ones weren't out there in 06 when I cruised. Those chairs were only on Deck 4 ( i think) Not up by the pools or on the secret deck

they weren't on the wonder when we looked at the deck before the VR..I think they had the plastic ones too

That railing just inside the door had the same bows on it for my VR..I wish I had gotten a picture..it was so pretty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter