Tell me about the Mac and Cheese at Le Cellier

Tara922c

DIS Veteran
We have reservations for dinner at Le Cellier in one week from tomorrow!!! Can someone tell me about the Mac and Cheese there? DD3 loves mac and cheese more than life! We are on the DDP, but have a few extra ADRs planned. I figure we can order DD3 the Mac, and use her last credit somewhere else. She wont eat beef, or hot dogs. She will eat the pasta or pizza they have, but would prefer mac. Let's be honnest, I want a bite of it too!

The Mac and Cheese there is great. I would say it's more for adults since it's not made with the traditional cheeses that a child might like

They have 4 chesses. I think they are Fontina, Asaigo, Greyure and Provolone. I would say it has a more nuttier taste than traditional but it's delicious.

Tried ordering it for our 4year old who is not that fussy of an eater and she wouldn't touch it. It is NOTHING like kraft, velvetta, etc. It has a very particular taste from the type of cheese they use. For that matter as an adult, I could take it or leave it myself. Hope this helps :)

I agree, the Mac n Cheese at DW is not what kids are used to. I personally LOVE it. I had THE best ever Mac n Cheese at Chefs de France last trip. It was pure SIN!!!! :dance3:

If you're looking for and anticipating Kraft Mac & Cheese, this isn't for you. It's a rich and cheesy mac and cheese that is typically like what's homemade in Canada and Europe! It's white, creamy and wonderful! This is what I grew up on, but most kids are used to the Velveeta/Kraft version of Mac & Cheese and may not like it. We also love the Mac & Cheese at Chefs, it's made with cream & Gruyere (Nutty french swiss cheese)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter