Tell me about the hotel in the Orlando airport

How much is the breakfast buffet? Two posters have mentioned how good it is. We are staying there next week.
17.95 per adult and 9.00 for child. It was wonderful and my husband was like why did we not eat here last time.

17.95 per adult and 9.00 for child. It was wonderful and my husband was like why did we not eat here last time.

You can also get a rate where breakfast is included, just pay attention when making your reservation.
It is slightly more money for the room, but I'm fairly confident you come out ahead in the end.

Children under 5 are free, I believe.

I looked at the reservations for the MCO Hyatt and the room w/ b'fast says the b'fast is for 2 people, not the 3 of us?

I also booked the room with breakfast for 2 people, and there's 3 of us. I figured we'll just pay for our daughter when the time comes. We didn't have to pay for her the last time, but if kids under 5 are free, that would have been why (she was only 3 at the time).

I just called Hyatt MCO and asked about the Bed and Breakfast. That rate only covers 2 adults. We would have to pay out of pocket for the 3rd person.

. We are arriving shortly after 11pm, we can have our checked bags collected and brought to the room? How does this work/how much does it cost?

I did this the last cruise we took. I just mentioned it to the front desk clerk and they called steward over, I gave them a description my my luggage and my luggage claim numbers and they were in my room ~15 minutes later. IIRC it was a 15 dollar charge. I'll see if I can find the invoice and confirm that.

We enjoy staying there, have done it once and will be doing it again the night before our December cruise.

But check back often for price changes:

Our night at the Hyatt will be early December 2017.

We originally booked the room at the beginning og January shortly after the room became bookable. 1 night, 2 adults, 2 queen bed room at AAA rate = 316.10 + taxes.

In mid-february I checked prices and they had gone down. Same room was now 262.10 + taxes. We rebooked.

Thanks to this thread today I checked again. Price is now 199.10 + taxes.

So we have saved 117 + tax.

Not sure we will manage even lower, but I will keep checking regularly just in case. I am happy with sub-200 though, we paid 195.10 + tax for a Pure (allergy friendly) room in 2015, which was IIRC about $20 or $30 more than the regular room.

SW

I will reiterate to check often for price changes !

I just checked again today and the price has dropped another $10 ($11 with taxes), so we are now down to 189.10 plus taxes with the AAA rate. $127 + tax less than the original booking we did, which will more than pay for one of our cruise excursions ! :-)

SW

Agreed, keep checking! My date also dropped $10 today, now down to $179 with AAA rate.

Keep in mind there is a food court in the center of the airport. There is a Chck fil a which is pretty decent I might say.

Keep in mind there is a food court in the center of the airport. There is a Chck fil a which is pretty decent I might say.

Be aware if you're there on a Sunday it's not an option. Plus double check if anyone in your party is allergic to peanuts - they used to use peanut oil to fry their stuff.

Agreed, keep checking! My date also dropped $10 today, now down to $179 with AAA rate.

Do check! I booked awhile ago and just checked for our post-cruise runway view room/2 queens and the price dropped $60.00! We are under $200. Not bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter