Tell me about the Grand Cayman Island Tour excursion

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
For those of you who have done the Grand Cayman Island Tour, can you tell me your thoughts. It's reasonably priced and goes to the Turtle Farm, so we are interested in it. I'll have a 1 year old, so a lot of the other excursions are out.

For those of you who have done the Grand Cayman Island Tour, can you tell me your thoughts. It's reasonably priced and goes to the Turtle Farm, so we are interested in it. I'll have a 1 year old, so a lot of the other excursions are out.

We did this, the Turtle farm was very good my son was able to hold a turtle, we had a tour including 'hell' and Seven mile beach and we added the Stingray city.

Good value for money great day.

We did this, the Turtle farm was very good my son was able to hold a turtle, we had a tour including 'hell' and Seven mile beach and we added the Stingray city.

Good value for money great day.

Could you tell me more about this. Was it the 2 hour DLC excursion which just mentions visits to Hell and the Turtle Farm? Do they give you info about the island as you drive round in the bus? Do they stop off anywhere else other than Hell and the Turtle Farm? Do they offer to drop you off at a beach at all on the way back, or do you know of there is one within distance of Hell and the Turtle Farm? We dont really want to get back to the port to then get a taxi half way back to where we have just been to go to the beach, if you know what I mean :confused:

Thanks

We did this tour but it also had the butterfly farm included. We all enjoyed it and yes they do tell you alot on the tour bus about things you are passing.

Sadly, Grand Cayman doesnt have too much in the way to offer visitors - we have been several times while cruising, and have seen pretty much all of it! Do the trip - or you will be BORED!:cool1:

still looking for last minute opinions. I'll have a 1 year old and was thinking of doing this with her & my mom. DCL's site says a stop at the rocks and turtle farm. I'd love more details. Or, do any of you have suggestions of what DD can do with us?

We did this tour last February and we liked it. We actually always like to take these relatively brief over-view tours to get a sense of the place and decide what we might do next time. The tours are conducted in small buses, the guide can tell you a lot about the island. There was a stop at Hell, which we actually thought was pretty cool, the rum cake factory, and the turtle farm, which was the highlight for us. My sons were 17 and 11 and both enjoyed the tour. It was a good value and not a long time off the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter