Tell me about the first week of January!

JennyT2

Mouseketeer
Our next full trip isn’t until August and frankly, I just can’t wait that long lol! Kids are now both in high school so taking them out of school is now tricky. We’ve done December and know by the 18 th, things really start getting crazy but is Jan2-6 just as bad? Does it get a bit better? Not concerned about adr’s and as long as we get fast passes and some point in the day for the big ones, we would be happy. We would rope drop for sure! TIA

Just as you are out of school, so are many others.

Additionally the marathon in Sunday January 7.

It won't be Christmas week busy, but it will still be very busy. I expect it to drop off substantially on the 8th.

I'll be there Dec. 31st to January 6th! I'm expecting a big crowds, but I have all my wanted ADRs made and I just have to do the Fastpasses once it hits 60 days and I'm all set. Crowds or not, as long as EPCOT's beer taps are working I'm a happy man!

Worse than your pre-Dec 18 trip. It's school holiday, NYE, Marathon .... . If you are relaxed and flexible and just happy to be there quite doable but if you really are trying to get lots done, not the best time.

@JennyT2 It's crazy busy! But imho, a crowded trip is better than no trip. You just have to change your mind set and realize you probably won't get to do as much as you'd normally do at other times.

@JennyT2 It's crazy busy! But imho, a crowded trip is better than no trip. You just have to change your mind set and realize you probably won't get to do as much as you'd normally do at other times.

That is my mentality! We are going to be there Dec. 31- Jan 5. I figure with a great touring plan, afternoon breaks, and some sit down meals all will be fine! We have gone the week after Easter and had a great trip, so I am optimistic for another great trip! Plus, I am soooo excited to see some Holiday decorations! Hope they are still up for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter