Tell me about the closets in the GV at BLT

dionna

Earning My Ears
We are staying in one of the Grand Villas at BLT with three toddlers and two infants and 6 adults.

I'm wondering about the size of the cribs - specifically, whether it is possible to fit the pack and play or crib in any of the closets or bathrooms? I know this might sound weird, but we will need naps for all the kiddos, but it will not work to have them all in the same room(s) for naps.

I should note that this would be for naps only, not for nighttime - so, it wouldn't matter if it rendered the closet or bathroom useless for the time the crib is in there.

Thanks in advance for any input!

I haven't stayed in a Grand Villa there yet, but the laundry room looks huge in the pictures, and that may be one option for you.

If you haven't already checked out this site, there are some great Grand Villa pictures here:

http://baylaketower.net/grandvilla.html

May not help out with the closet question, but some of the best GV pics I have seen.

You are welcome. We will be staying there in late September, and I have looked at these pictures again and again and again. I wish there were some that did show the closets and inside the kitchen cabinets, etc.

Heading to the BLT Grand Villa TPV in 9 days!!:cool1: One of the adults is planning on sleeping in the Laundry room!! LOL!!:lmao: We hope it is big enough!!!:rotfl:

I will try to post pix for you during our stay or when we return!!! :thumbsup2

Heading to the BLT Grand Villa TPV in 9 days!!:cool1: One of the adults is planning on sleeping in the Laundry room!! LOL!!:lmao: We hope it is big enough!!!:rotfl:

Oh, please do. Our trip is so far off, and I am reading everything and checking out all the pictures I can find about the BLT GVs. I hope you have a wonderful trip, how long are you going to be staying at BLT?

Thanks RweTHEREyet!!! We'll be there for a week!!! :cool1: Did online check in this morning. Was excited when "room request" popped up. Sadly, it was a choice for "Balcony" or "14th floor"...which makes absolutely NO sense!!:confused3
We're hoping the odds of getting a room with a fantastic view are in our favor since there are six to choose from....with only one of those rooms facing more towards the CR than the MK. So 5 out of 6 with a fabulous view....fingers and toes are crossed!!! :worship:

Oh, thank you!! Clearly, the laundry room will be an option for us, then! :rotfl:

I had no idea it was that big! If it's no trouble, I'd love to see pics of the closets, too! But, any pics you post will be great. I'm so excited for you and am crossing my fingers for a great room for your trip! :goodvibes

Just returned from a 5 night stay in a BLT GV LV.... Awesome!!!!:thumbsup2

However, the laundry room is not as big as it appears in the photos, its fairly narrow, but has plenty of room to get the laundry done. We used the shelving to store all of our luggage and keep the kids toys in a neat location. Our room was 8536 and was in fair condition, with some wear, but not enough to amount to anything. The location was excellent and we really enjoyed the view of Bay Lake and the Contemp. The room and resort will not disappoint and I was one who was quite critical of it when it first opened due to the lack of theming. The location and the ease to get place to place, in and out of the resort, more than make up for it.

Oh, thank you!! Clearly, the laundry room will be an option for us, then! :rotfl:

I had no idea it was that big! If it's no trouble, I'd love to see pics of the closets, too! But, any pics you post will be great. I'm so excited for you and am crossing my fingers for a great room for your trip! :goodvibes

Will do my best to snap and post those pix!!;)
Just returned from a 5 night stay in a BLT GV LV.... Awesome!!!!:thumbsup2

However, the laundry room is not as big as it appears in the photos, its fairly narrow, but has plenty of room to get the laundry done. We used the shelving to store all of our luggage and keep the kids toys in a neat location. Our room was 8536 and was in fair condition, with some wear, but not enough to amount to anything. The location was excellent and we really enjoyed the view of Bay Lake and the Contemp. The room and resort will not disappoint and I was one who was quite critical of it when it first opened due to the lack of theming. The location and the ease to get place to place, in and out of the resort, more than make up for it.

Thanks for the review!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter