Tell me about older kids and children's menu

CathieArms

DIS Veteran
So I have a 13 year old girl who is still pretty picky. I've looked at the menus from all of the restaurants and, quite frankly, she's not going to be happy with *any* of the food offerings, except those that are offered on the kids menu. She'd much rather have mac and cheese or chicken fingers than just about anything else. Do you think they'll let her order off of the kids menu?

This isn't a cost issue; it's a dietary preference issue. Thoughts?

Our niece was almost 13 when we took her this past January...she is a very picky eater and did not like any of the foods on the adult menu and with the kids menu she stuck to pizza...which she didnt like and when we tried it we didnt like it either. For our dinner at Fultons she has mac and cheese and she loved it. Everywhere we went they gave her the kids menu without asking but we also let her look at the adults menu too, didnt want to limit her.

For us, the easiest thing to do was buffet breakfasts, she loves all breakfast foods and she ate very good....and then stick to CS for lunch and dinner, she loved the chicken nuggets (ala McDonald style) but the other kinds she was very picky on....

I swear I do not know how my sister does it on a daily basis :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter