Tell me about Enchanted Tales with Belle

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
I have a 5 year old & a 3 year old & I'm thinking Enchanted Tales would be a good thing to check out.

How long is it & what is it like? Does it tend to have long waits?

We had a FP for it when we did it last April. From what I understand, it can be a long line. It's basically an interactive story where you get to pick a part (if you want one) and then interact with Belle to re-tell the story of Beauty and the Beast. At the end, the kids and participants in the story can take a picture with Belle. It was cute - my 4 and 2 year old liked it.

If you have extremely shy children this might be overwhelming. If your kids like to ham it up it might be right up their alley. Kids are picked to "recreate" the story of how Beast and Belle met. If you have a shy one just let the CM know they don't want to participate. There are multiple parts for kids. A couple parts for adults. Non participants get to sit and watch the little play. Kids will have little speaking parts (the lines being fed to them by helpful cast members so your child doesn't need to memorize anything)
There are very funny moments and a couple times I cried it was so precious.
It wasn't even my kids in the play!

It is very very cute.

It's a "don't miss" at this age. Even if they don't want to participate, it's a charming and unique experience. The special effects are worth it.

Get a FP if you can. The line moves crazy slow.

I would get a FP for it. We tried standby once last year, when the posted wait was 20 minutes. At the 45 minute mark, while still a good distance from the door, we gave up and left.

My daughter loved it. You need to be quick on the camera if you want to take a picture of your girls with Belle. She only greets them for a second and doesn't stop for posed photos like the other princess M&Gs.

Absolutely do it! My daughter was 5 last time we went and she was chosen as the Beast. She got to dance with Belle and it was such a magical moment. I was chosen to be one of the Suits of Armor and had to hold back tears. Such a great experience. She's 7 now and cannot wait to introduce the event to her brother (he'll be turning 3 on the trip.)

its a must if you have princess loving kids. my son is a little shy so chose not to participate in the story, but enjoyed it very much and was very excited to take his picture with belle. need for fastpass varies..we had one when we went but the line was short so we cancelled it and grabbed a fastpass for something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter