Tell me about California Grill and fireworks

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
Before I start... will California Grill be around come April? I thought I remember reading somewhere that this restaurant would change.... unless I was dreaming which is entirely possible! :rotfl:

So tell me about planning your ADR around the fireworks. If Wishes starts at 9pm, what is the best ADR time. And can you request a table near the window? And is there a deck you can stand outside and watch the show?

And most importantly..how is the food? I have never been. To give you a comparison, we went to Le Cellier last visit and LOVED it.

Thanks!

I believe CA Grill will be around for a while. You may have heard of Concourse Steakhouse being replaced by the Wave. That is downstairs though. That whole area is going through a major change.

My preference is to book a dining time for when the sun will be setting. If you finish before the fireworks, you can always go back up with your receipt and watch them out on the deck. :thumbsup2

You can request a window table at check in, however that cannot be guaranteed. Personally, I think the view from the deck, being right outside with them is nicer than from inside behind the glass.

IMO, the food is much better than Le Cellier. The filet and triple cheese flat bread are delicious. And be sure to try the Banana Buttterscotch Buzz for dessert. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter