Tell me about AKL firepit storytelling please!

jrmo

Mouseketeer
Can you tell me what time this is (Second week of Dec) and how long it lasts? Also, will my 2 year old enjoy this, or is it aimed more at the older kids? TIA!

My children had a tough time understanding the storyteller. The story was a bit confusing, but he did try to get alot of audience participation. If it is a nice night, it's fun to do.

This was actually pretty disappointing. The storyteller was a CM who happened to be assigned this task. He wasn't very good at telling stories. I was glad the story was short. Sitting in the big rocking chairs around the fire pit and just chatting with him was fun, though.
Lucy's Mom

I have to agree with the other posters. I thought this would be an awesome cultural experience and in reality, both my DD8 and I BOTH had trouble understanding the CM. Great concept, but it was a let down for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter