Tell Me About AKL Club Level

I feel like I know you because I have answered several of your posts about the AKL Club Level.:goodvibes

I, myself, would request the Zebra Trail. The restaurants and pool are located on this side of the AKL. Also, the elevator that takes you to the 6th floor lounge is also on this side of the lodge. I hope that this helps.

Yes I Know What U Mean:goodvibes :goodvibes ThankU Once Again For Giving Me Valued Info,,I Have Not Booked Yet But Its Getting Very Close:) :) I Just Hope That I Get Zebra Trail:confused3 :confused3 Can U Tell Me What The Breakfast Is Like??

:goodvibes :goodvibes

Yes I Know What U Mean:goodvibes :goodvibes ThankU Once Again For Giving Me Valued Info,,I Have Not Booked Yet But Its Getting Very Close:) :) I Just Hope That I Get Zebra Trail:confused3 :confused3 Can U Tell Me What The Breakfast Is Like??

:goodvibes :goodvibes

Breakfast items are served from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.

Drinks: Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk, juice, and the best cappucino machine

Food: Hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt, muffins, croissants and pastries

We usually have breakfast in the lounge every other day. We love the buffet breakfast at Boma. Sometimes we have a quick breakfast at Mara, the counter service restaurant at the AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter