Tell me about a Hawaii exchange

chip1

Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!
What can you tell me about a Hawaiian exchange? How far out do you have to request it? How likely are we to get what we want? We are probably two years away from going, but I am starting to think about it.

Only the Marriott's are truly on par with DVC though some of the other choices are worth considering for rentals and the like or for a direct exchange where you are not giving up as many points. Kona Coast on the Big Island is also good but too easy to get otherwise. You should really plan at least a year out or more both for exchange reasons and for air fare. That's not to say you won't be successful at a lessor lead time but you have a far lower chance of being successful.

Last year I called in May for a vacation 2 months later in July. I was very fortunate and stayed on the big island of Hawaii. The resort wasn't up to Disney standards, but I was still very happy to go. Probably if you book at early as poosible, you will have a better selection. Also. I have been on a waiting list since last summer for one of the Marriot resorts for this year the week of July 4th. Probably not going to be successful with that trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter