Telephone number for DVC non members in the UK.

pauljriley

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are currently looking into becoming DVC members and would like to talk to somebody from DVC, does anybody know of a contact telephone number for inquiries from the UK?

Try #1-800-500-3990, this is the number the DVC website lists as a sales contact for non members.

The UK contact number is 0800-783-2893. I'm not sure if that's just for existing members but I'm sure they can help or point you in the right direction. Unfortunately, it can take a long time for calls to be answered at the moment but at least it's a freephone number!

The UK contact number is 0800-783-2893. I'm not sure if that's just for existing members but I'm sure they can help or point you in the right direction. Unfortunately, it can take a long time for calls to be answered at the moment but at least it's a freephone number!
That is the DVC Members Services phone number, and they are swamped. You'll likely get through on a sales line much, much faster.

That is the DVC Members Services phone number, and they are swamped. You'll likely get through on a sales line much, much faster.

Do you have any alternate UK numbers? They might be really useful! Thanks. I didn't think there was a UK sales number? I think there is an old AT&T number that still works but it's still for member services.

Do you have any alternate UK numbers? They might be really useful! Thanks. I didn't think there was a UK sales number? I think there is an old AT&T number that still works but it's still for member services.
You might want to check the DVC UK website to see if they list a UK number. It doesn't show anything but US numbers on the US website. The US sales phone line is (800) 500-3990.

You might want to check the DVC UK website to see if they list a UK number. It doesn't show anything but US numbers on the US website. The US sales phone line is (800) 500-3990.

They do. It's the one I listed above. :) It's 0800 783 2893. This is a freephone UK number.

You said this might not be a good idea to call so I'm asking what else you suggest? If you have any better UK numbers please let us know, but as far as I'm aware this is the only DVC UK number. Or was your suggestion that instead of using the UK number we pay an international call charge to the US number? The US sales line you listed is an 800 number which I don't think we can even call from the UK? Do you have a non 800 number that can be called from the UK?

Sorry, but I'm really not sure what you're recommending.

Is the UK site showing that number for sales, or member services? I assumed when you said it might be for members only that it was the DVC Member Services number, And Member Services is swamped right now, 2 hour hold times are not uncommon. If that is listed as a UK sales line, then by all means, use that number.

The US DVC Site specifically lists the sales number as a Non-Member contact number. I'm surprised the UK site isn't as specific.

Unfortunately we only get one number for everything. :) We can request a DVD if we're interested in sales, or wait for a chat to pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter