Teens & Millionaire!

DCA_MillionaireFreak

Disney Store CM
Hi!

I was wondering, do teenagers generally like Millionaire?

I went at DCA 5 times and loved it, (well obviously to go 5 times). I noticed though that some teenagers were holding back once chosen for the hot seat.

I love the show! And the attraction! Last time I went there was a guy about 15 years old in the hot seat and the question he lost to was-

"How many disciples did Jesus have?"

And he got it wrong. Even if he is not Christian, most people tend to know it, or have heard it somewhere. Well, at least I thought so...

I love millionaire.
I got on when I was 14 or 15 and I really didn't want to go up.
Just beause I knew i'd forget my name the second I got into the seat.
I ended up saying some pretty stupid things, lol.

I <333 Millionaire! I wish that I could get in the hot seat! I've been most excited when I made it to like...#3 on the scoreboard. I would never hold back from going up there! I'd be up in a heartbeat!!!

I love Millionaire as well! It's really fun and exciting..but I haven't been in the hotseat...yet! :goodvibes

Millionare is fun. My brother used to work their at the Disney collage program

i love millionare. I would love to be in the hot seat. and for the Jesus question, I wouldn't have gotten that one correct either...I'm not very religous at all.

My brother got called to the hot seat before, but he refused to go up. lol

My mom also went before. She got up to 64,000 I think.

I don't know if I'd wanna be in the hot seat. I'd probably know (most of) the questions, but I don't like alot of attention. :eek:

I saw someone get in once, and then I saw them in the Starcade the next day. I said something like "Hey, Millionaire..." and she was like "Oh, you were there, I hated it, all the lights... etc.". I was like "SHUT UP!!! Millionaire good"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter