• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TEEN BOARDS FOR CHRiSTMAS CRUiSE 2006

Hey Im pretty sure that this threads dead, but anyhow, my names George, im 13, and ill be on the cruise.

heyy! yay. another cruiserrr.
only 32 days till the cruise! thats nothinggg.
lets try to get some more people on here before we cruiseeeee!

hey so im 17 and im goin on this cruise.. and im excited to meet everyone and have fun. wanan ge tto know me instant message me at - Karamelqt008
talk soon to whoever is readin this hopefully. -alexis :rotfl2:

Hey my name is Jennifer :cool1: ..I am 14 years old and I am from wisconsin and I was wondering if anyone wanted to hang out with me on the cruise message me if you wanna meet up!

Hi all, :wave:
.Wanted to post the movies for you all that will be on our cruise at Christmas.
Enjoy your cruise and glad to see that this thread has some more posting on it... popcorn::

Santa Clause 3
Pirates of the CAribbian
Narnia
Cars
Invinciple
8 Below
Chicken Little
The Wild
Stick It
Step Up
Shaggy Dog
The Gaurdian
Prestige
Apocalypto
De Ja Vu

Have a Great Cruise!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter