Technical issues

BaymaxFan78

Enthusiast
I started trying to make my reservations for my trip it 5:45 because that's what Disney's website says to do. Nothing happened until 5:50 where the dates started showing up but wouldn't show me any times, now it's very slow and keeps getting hung up on the waiting picture of woody. Sometimes the dates will go away and I have to wait a few minutes for it to re load. If I check only 30 or so restaurants show up, the others have no times available. Is this normal or did something go wrong on their end?

It's unfortunately pretty normal. Of my past 5 planned trips, 3 of them has similar issues when booking. The phone lines open up in a half hour. That's your best bet. In the mean time, try different web browsers.
It is also possible that everything is already booked up. 60 days from now is the weekend before the 4th. I booked for that weekend this past weekend, and there was already very limited availability.

It's unfortunately pretty normal. Of my past 5 planned trips, 3 of them has similar issues when booking. The phone lines open up in a half hour. That's your best bet. In the mean time, try different web browsers.
It is also possible that everything is already booked up. 60 days from now is the weekend before the 4th. I booked for that weekend this past weekend, and there was already very limited availability.
Dang, thank you. I managed to get everything except for Homecomin, it was never available and the website still says

"We're working on it, the page is temporarily unavailable. Rest assured, we'll fix this issue soon, so please try again later."

I don't think anything is getting fixed lol.

Dang, thank you. I managed to get everything except for Homecomin, it was never available and the website still says

"We're working on it, the page is temporarily unavailable. Rest assured, we'll fix this issue soon, so please try again later."

I don't think anything is getting fixed lol.
Glad you got almost everything! We have a random mid-May trip and at 60+ 1-9 we didn't get anything for the days or times we wanted. :scared: The ones where it's the place we wanted we have lunches at stupid times like 10:50 AM. (ok, so I guess on the bright side breakfast really can be a snack, and we will want dinner so early it should go more quickly?) It seems to just be the way now. I've had alarms set for nearly 2 months now plus I've been stalking the site and nothing has opened up either.

I think the website is still having issues. I was trying to book a few things now and keep getting the Cogsworth page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter