Technical Difficulties

Stacy's a freak

wrangles snakes
Pardon my continued dumbness ...

I would love to download old podcasts to my Ipod and ... I'm dumb ... can't figure it out ... argh.

I have already set up the automatic download through Itunes which has worked on the last email show, but how can I download old episodes? I have attempted to "download" an old show from the Archives but once it downloaded, it simply started playing on my PC. It didn't give me a chance to "save" it anywhere to get it into itunes for transfer to my ipod.

TIA! (sorry that I'm a dolt)

You are not a dolt.. I have been trying to figure this out to... Can't wait to see if someone has an anser for us

Is the little triangle beside the DIS Unplugged in your podcasts list pointing down? That will expand the list of podcasts.
itunes-1.jpg

lol - now my computer will be downloading until the end of time. I'm very excited to listen! Thanks again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter