Team Renfroe's 2nd Trip Report - 1,500 pictures, dining reviews, and DISmeets!

As Chapter 3 ended, we were on our way to our room at Coronado Springs Resort. We were all very excited to be staying in the Casitas area for the first time. I had seen lots of pictures of the refurbished rooms at CSR, but we were about to experience them for ourselves.

Our room number was 4245. This was the view from our balcony.

01-045.jpg

Finally, it was time to check out our room!

01-046.jpg

01-047.jpg

01-048.jpg

The newly refurbished rooms at Coronado Springs are absolutely beautiful! Being a big guy, I loved having the queen-sized beds and it helped me get a good night's sleep every night of our trip. LOVE CSR!! :cloud9:

Okay, so what is the first thing you do when you arrive in your room at Disney World?

Yep! Time to watch some STACEY!! I've been waiting all year for this!

01-050.jpg

This year's show is a little different. Instead of being the "Top 7" like it was last year, this year's show was called, "The Disney Must-Dos." We missed some of our favorite memorable lines from last year's show, (like "Summit Plummet", and "look at all the lazy people in the lazy river,") but there were some new classic quotes from this year's show!!

01-052.jpg

01-051.jpg

01-053.jpg

Okay, enough laying around and watching Stacey.....time to get moving! We all brought in our luggage and everything for the week. It has been our vacation tradition for years that I take the kids swimming while Elizabeth unpacks. (This lets them get some of their energy out while giving Elizabeth time by herself to unpack and unwind.)

The kids and I changed into our swimsuits and headed out the door to walk to the dig site pool. This was a perfect opportunity for me to take TONS of pictures of the beautiful Coronado Springs Resort.

The quiet pool for the Casitas area:

01-054.jpg

01-055.jpg

01-056.jpg

Walking the path to the dig site...(you can see The Dolphin resort on the horizon.)

01-057.jpg

01-058.jpg

01-059.jpg

01-060.jpg

01-061.jpg

Coming up - LOTS more pictures of Coronado Springs, and the kids and I enjoy the Dig Site Pool! Later, dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Woohoo, I'm in at (almost) the beginning! You had me hooked at 80's music and mentioning that there'll be a lot of pictures of food! Can't wait! Great job so far, I like your writing style! :goodvibes

Here are more pictures from our walk to the Dig Site pool:

01-062.jpg

01-063.jpg

01-064.jpg

01-065.jpg

01-066.jpg

01-067.jpg

01-068.jpg

01-069.jpg

01-070.jpg

01-071.jpg

01-072.jpg

01-073.jpg

I love this picture! Both kids decided to go underwater for the first time this year at the same time!

01-074.jpg

01-075.jpg

The Jaquar slide:

01-076.jpg

01-077.jpg

01-078.jpg

A perfect May day in Central Florida!

01-079.jpg

Siesta's poolside bar and grille at the dig site: not today - but we WILL be back!

01-081.jpg

Coming up next - more CSR pictures, and getting ready for dinner.

Great job Alan, I just love your TR's!!!! We may have to try CSR on our next moderate stay.:goodvibes

Alan, these pictures are gorgeous!!! I think that someday my family and I may have to check this out...love the new rooms too!!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

aw, those pictures of CSR are perfect. Too bad I had to switch from CSR to Pop because it cost $600 per room more. (sigh)
I spent so many weeks researching CSR too. Now I gotta start all over again

Alan, love the pics! Your kids look so sweet together - and love them going underwater together at the same time - very cool! :thumbsup2

Page 8 already! Ack! I have so much to catch up on! Can't wait to follow your trip report! Are you doing a food one as well - its thanks to you I tried California Grill earlier this month for the first time!

Okay, so what is the first thing you do when you arrive in your room at Disney World?

Yep! Time to watch some STACEY!! I've been waiting all year for this!

01-050.jpg

This year's show is a little different. Instead of being the "Top 7" like it was last year, this year's show was called, "The Disney Must-Dos." We missed some of our favorite memorable lines from last year's show, (like "Summit Plummet", and "look at all the lazy people in the lazy river,") but there were some new classic quotes from this year's show!!

]

All caught up! Just have to tell you how much I agree - we were so disappointed by Stacey this year. She has got all "mature" instead of fun, and all my fave quotes are gone!!! Boo!

Great job Alan, I just love your TR's!!!! We may have to try CSR on our next moderate stay.:goodvibes

You really should--it is a great resort. Even Todd likes it! :rotfl:
Seriously, we've stayed seven times, and we can't tear ourselves away from it.

Great update, love the all pics. The room looked really nice. This was our first Stacey experience-I guees we watched her too much cause I forgot where we were but there was a woman's voice over a loudspeaker and Cayley yells "quiet Stacey":scared1::dance3:

Wow! The new rooms look beautiful. I really like what hotels are doing now with the plain comforter and then the splash of color either down the middle or across the foot of the bed!

There's a new Stacy show! :hyper: I can't wait! She's so annoying but I can't look away. I must watch that show a dozen times every vacation.

You are selling me more and more on the resort. It looks beautiful!

Got my Margarita....I'm ready. Really love you trip reports. Can't wait for more. Great pictures!

Well at least the rain held off for your first day huh?:goodvibes

Beautiful pictures.

Yay, another Team Renfroe trip report!! :woohoo:

I read your last one once it was finished, so I'm glad I'm on time this time to read!! You guys have so much fun! CSR looks great, especially the fancy new rooms!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter