Teacher Discounts

lsenquiz

DIS Veteran
I have a friend who wants to head to Disney for Thanksgiving. She is a teacher and was asking me about discounts offered to teachers. I have never checked on these type of discounts but was wondering if anyone on her could provide some information. They are hoping to stay at a value or moderate resort on site.

I don't know about the WDW resorts offering Teacher Discounts (if they do then I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to weigh in) but the Swan/Dolphin do offer them. They are right on property but you cannot use ME or DDP. However, we have stayed at the Dolphin and really liked it.

None of the Disney owned resorts offer teacher discounts.Swan and Dolphin offer teacher/government employee/Nurses discounts, but they are not Disney owned and do not participate in the dining plan or Magical express

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter