Tea with Alice on 6-Day Magic Cruise?

mawhite424

Mouseketeer
Since the search function is disabled I started a new thread. I was sure I read that Tea with Alice was available on the 6-day cruise because of the 3 sea days. Does anyone know?

A friend of mine thought she had heard the opposite. I looked for navigators, but they only have them through 2012, and I didn't see one for that cruise length.

Thanks!

Well, Tea w/Alice is never on the Navigators, you have to ask about it at Guest Services, so you won't find it on there. We've only ever done 7- and 8-night, and it's offered on two sea days for those, so not sure about the 6-night. Sorry I am not of more help.

:cheer2:

Well, Tea w/Alice is never on the Navigators, you have to ask about it at Guest Services, so you won't find it on there. We've only ever done 7- and 8-night, and it's offered on two sea days for those, so not sure about the 6-night. Sorry I am not of more help.

:cheer2:

Thanks, Cacky! Maybe someone who's been on one of the recent 6-day cruises will chime in. I'm pretty sure I read it on these boards. Sure wish the search function was working!

Although we did a 7 day Western Caribbean, we had Tea w Alice on day 2. This was of course a sea day. Not sure about the 6 day though. This was on the Magic Sept 30, 2012. Hope it helps.

What is tea with Alice and can it be booked online or is it something booked on the ship?

You have to get the tickets from Guest Services, and they go fast! Tea with Alice in not really tea, and not necessarily with Alice from what I understand. It's with a character for sure, but sometimes a princess. Juice is served instead of tea, and it's more of an interactive character experience.

We had tickets on our last cruise, but completely forgot when it was time to go! boo! I felt bad because I'm sure someone else would have loved to have those 4 tickets!!

You can google it to see pictures.

You have to get the tickets from Guest Services, and they go fast! Tea with Alice in not really tea, and not necessarily with Alice from what I understand. It's with a character for sure, but sometimes a princess. Juice is served instead of tea, and it's more of an interactive character experience.

We had tickets on our last cruise, but completely forgot when it was time to go! boo! I felt bad because I'm sure someone else would have loved to have those 4 tickets!!

You can google it to see pictures.

Thank you! I will try and get tickets when we board the ship :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter