"Tea" options on Western cruise?

momof6innc

Disney fan--Paris, Orlando, Anaheim, Wonder, and M
I had read about Tea with Wendy, but from what I can remember, it's only for ages 3-7 (DD is 8, cousin cruising with us is 6). I scoured the recent navigators and found another Tea option, something to get tickets for. Who goes? I do know that I'm signing up all the adult ladies for Palo's High Tea, but I want to try to find something for me and DD to do. Of course, I can always take her somewhere and we can play tea together, but I'd like to find an official Tea we can go to if possible.

On the 3-4 day cruises the Tea with Wendy is held in the 3-4 year club group. On the 7+ day cruises it is held in Studio Sea at 4 pm on sea days. You will need to get tickets for this when you board at GS. There is no age limit on the Magic.

Thank you Lisa! I knew you'd have the answer!

OMG!! My ticker is under 100 days!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter