Tea at Grand Floridian

RNLUVSDISNEY

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done this?? My parents, sister's family, and ours are going to be in "the world" in June. My sister and I are thinking we could take my mom and our 2 daughters for tea for a belated mother's day treat. The menu looks great.

Thanks

A friend and I did this a few years ago and it was lovely! The food was wonderful and it was just a really nice experience. It was great to be able to look around the Grand Floridian too, since I doubt I will ever be able to afford to stay there.

Melissa

My mom and I did it last trip while DH was golfing. It was a very nice way to spend an afternoon and the food was great!

It's a tradition for us - we finish up each trip to WDW with afternoon tea the day before we're scheduled to go back home. It's a very relaxing break during the day and the food is scrumptious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter