TDR Package and Split Stay

Discussion in 'Tokyo Disneyland' started by jgl130, Jun 16, 2018.

1. jgl130

jgl130 Earning My Ears

My family and I are going to TDR thanksgiving week. We will do three nights and two days of tickets. Thoughts on getting a one night package which comes with two days of tickets and fast passes. Then tacking on a single night before and single night after? We’d do the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. I don’t really know if/how a split stay might work. Do you think they would let us keep our same room even though it would technically be three reservations?

I know I’m kind of making this complicated, but the two night package comes with three days of tickets and we don’t have time for that much Park time.

ETA our park days would be Tuesday and Wednesday.

2. ChanduTail

ChanduTail Mouseketeer

You can do it, but you can't activate the tickets before the day your package starts. If you're saying you actually want to arrive on Monday but not go to the parks on Monday, use your package tickets on Tuesday & Wednesday with Tuesday night as the package night, then add Wednesday night, that works. They will let you keep the same room as long as you're able to book the same category for all three nights.

If you do want to do a split stay, they make it pretty easy. They will handle your luggage for you and send it to the next hotel so you don't have to worry about it.

Haley R likes this.
  3. jgl130

jgl130 Earning My Ears

Thanks! That’s exactly what I was looking for.