TDR in july, who else?

Vaninou

Mouseketeer
I'm headed to TDR for the first time from July13th-15th.
I booked MiraCosta with the Fastpasses Package.
Anyone else going in July? :)

I'm headed to TDR for the first time from July13th-15th.
I booked MiraCosta with the Fastpasses Package.
Anyone else going in July? :)

me me!
we will be down there between july 7-july 14
split stay between disney celebration hotel & disney ambassador hotel!

what are you looking forward to the most?

me me!
we will be down there between july 7-july 14
split stay between disney celebration hotel & disney ambassador hotel!

what are you looking forward to the most?
It will be our first time in Japan!!!
So excited!
Can’t wait to go to Disney Tokyo
We will aslo go to Universal Osaka

Is it your first time?

It will be our first time in Japan!!!
So excited!
Can’t wait to go to Disney Tokyo
We will aslo go to Universal Osaka

Is it your first time?

Please come back and post how Universal was. My daughter wants to go there but looking and the reviews and complaints about horrible lines not sure i want to spend the time. I will say one thing the tickets are cheaper!

DD and I are also going in July (June 30-July 4) for the first time! We will be staying at the Ambassador Hotel. We booked a vacation package for 3 days with extra 2 nights before and 1 night after the package. We won’t be visiting Universal Osaka. We only have 2 days in Osaka, so we are skipping it this time. Please share your experiences upon return.

DD and I are also going in July (June 30-July 4) for the first time! We will be staying at the Ambassador Hotel. We booked a vacation package for 3 days with extra 2 nights before and 1 night after the package. We won’t be visiting Universal Osaka. We only have 2 days in Osaka, so we are skipping it this time. Please share your experiences upon return.

I will :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!