TDL item...any idea what this is?

gregf71

Mouseketeer
I recently received an item via my brother, who saved it from being tossed by a coworker, that originates from TDL. It looks like a confection menu, but I am not sure. It is two sided, 11 x 17, but two of the edges (facing the front, the left vertical edge and the bottom edge) are sealed. The right and top edges are not sealed, allowing it to essentially open up like some sort of folder. The front "cover" is Stitch sitting down eating some tri-color treats on sticks. In front of him are a number of other food items. On the back side are 14 drawings of what I think are confections. These are the items on the plates in front of Stitch on the front side. Underneath each picture is Japanese characters. In the lower right corner is a box with more Japanese characters and underneath that is printed, in English, "Tokyo Disney Resort."

It was in a TDL bag that was promoting the coming of Philharmagic in January 2011.

Anyone have an idea what this thing is? :confused3

Thanks!

Hi -

I have front and back photos of it, but cannot seem to figure out how to add an image to these posts. They reside on my home laptop, not anywhere with a URL.

The Japanese folders look VERY similar to this. I bet that is what it is.

I will see if I can get images up.

Thanks!

Greg

Besides hearing someone say Stitch, lol I'm intrigued and then realized what you may have!
I met an awesome lady with her daughter from Japan when they were visiting WDW and she gave me a gift.

Is this kinda what you have?
9023ef87.jpg

2ee8d8ba.jpg

d3c44e98.jpg

YES!! It is just like that! The only difference is the pictures on the front and back. So, this is folder then? :lmao:

Evilina, how did you insert your images? :confused3

Yeah, I guess it's a type of folder. Maybe for tickets or maps? It's kinda small. Lol and I posted the pictures using photobucket. I just uploaded the pictures in my photobucket account and then it gives you the URL for each individual picture.

:-)

Well it's pretty cute :goodvibes

I'm thinking it's perhaps a folder for something like a PS for a dessert buffet or something :confused3

So maybe your tickets come inside of it, and the outside shows what's available at the buffet... I don't know though, just guessing...

This is fun! someone else post something so we can guess what it is!! :rotfl2:

Actually, my daughter wants to use it for 1st grade in the Fall. I don't think so...I was thinking of framing it in double sided glass. Hang it up on my wall and flip it to display one or the other side. I really like the artistry of it. :thumbsup2

Awwwww she would be the envy of all the other 1st graders! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter