Taxi's From The Parks to Resorts

Dad

Mouseketeer
Are Taxi's available from the Disney parks at closing time?
Is there a line where you wait for a taxi or do you have to call for one?
Also do taxi's at the Magic Kingdom pick you up at the park or at the TTC?

We will probably take the resort busses but since we are staying at WL and with some of the transportation problems I've read about at park closing, we may opt for a taxi if available and more convienient.

Thanks

There will be a line of cabs waiting usually...although you might also have to wait for one, but at closing they keep coming back until everyone is gone.

At the MK the cab pickup is at the TTC, only WDW busses can get directly to the MK.

Anne

I really wouldn't worry about the park closing... Buses run right after each other during the close.

Taxi's pick up at the TTC for the MK... so, you'd still have to wait for the Monorail. And if you're going to go to the TTC, you might as well just hop the WL bus there.

Thanks, Annie and Tyler.

Is it quicker on a fireworks night at the Magic Kingdom to take the monorail to the TTC and then the bus to WL or wait in line for the boat to WL?

Hmmm...I'm guessing, but I would say take the boat.

Anne

I'd say take the boat. Once you start introducing connections, your transit time goes way up.

I have used taxis at the resorts and the parks alot. despite having a rental car, Closing the stroller, (twin) and holding 2 babies and diapers bags, and of course the stroller, Is impossible to do safely with 1 adult. So if I am solo with the kids I grab a cab. It has worked out great for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!